The Experts - New YouTube Game Show

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

MarkBarrett
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: The Experts - New YouTube Game Show

Post by MarkBarrett »

Alan_B wrote:Ladies and gentlemen -- here he is in his third game show appearance in the last five months -- Mr. Steve Kaltenbaugh! Can he add tens of dollars to those other winnings?

Yeah, it's a shame Steve never gets any camera time.

I know more about the Cold War than I thought I did.

Alan: It must have been fun waiting to spring that HQITW on the third player shown in the final round. The laughter by the audience made it funnier. Great question.
Alan_B
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by Alan_B »

MarkBarrett wrote:It must have been fun waiting to spring that HQITW on the third player shown in the final round. The laughter by the audience made it funnier. Great question.
Thanks, Mark! Yes, when I realized that particular band released the first-ever album of all Beatles songs (in 1964!), I knew it was gold!
Alan_B
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by Alan_B »

So these three game show legends walk into a bar ...

UniquePerspective

Post by UniquePerspective »

I see no next episode coming up Alan. This is an occurrence I'm not sure I've seen before.

You better not be cancelling this, or I will find the fellow New York City boardies, bribe them with homemade sweets and exactly $1.05 each, go to LA or wherever you are now, and have a long chat. And also, you wouldn't get sweets or the $1.05. Or, if you're not cancelled and just waiting awhile for some reason, all is status quo.
Alan_B
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by Alan_B »

Thank you for the concern! We're certainly hoping we'll be back in production soon!

Here's what we said in this week's newsletter --

"Right now we haven't set a firm timeline for when production of Season 4 of The Experts will begin. We're currently seeking sponsors and other strategic partners for the show and are looking forward to resuming production soon!

If you know of an individual or company we should be talking to, please reach out and let us know. Thanks!"

We're realizing more and more as independent producers that a big part of our job has to be raising money, and we've found it just isn't possible to pay enough attention to that part of the job when we're in production. So we're testing the waters with more of a staggered schedule and throwing ourselves into being real wheeler-dealer producers for a few months!
MarkBarrett

Post by MarkBarrett »

Alan_B wrote:I bet many of you will know a couple of these players!

Hmmm, the guy on the right seems even more familiar than he did last year.