Fun with avatars

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

OrangeSAM
(Unranked)

Re: Fun with avatars

Post by OrangeSAM »

Volante wrote:
bpmod wrote:
dhkendall wrote:Well, I thought that the smallest windsock was a flag, and I was making a joke on my vexillological abilities (i.e. "even though it's so far away, I can instantly tell it's out of date!") I probably could, but my eyesight isn't that great (my avatar doesn't wear glasses for show, you know!) and that is probably why I mistook a windsock for a flag at a distance (should have known that if one was a windsock, the rest would be ... )
So, the real question, mr. vexillologist, is, if it were a flag, what would it be a flag of?

Brian
Fabric!
Can you make a flag with a wooden leg?
OCSam
jeff6286
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by jeff6286 »

bpmod wrote:
dhkendall wrote:Well, I thought that the smallest windsock was a flag, and I was making a joke on my vexillological abilities (i.e. "even though it's so far away, I can instantly tell it's out of date!") I probably could, but my eyesight isn't that great (my avatar doesn't wear glasses for show, you know!) and that is probably why I mistook a windsock for a flag at a distance (should have known that if one was a windsock, the rest would be ... )
So, the real question, mr. vexillologist, is, if it were a flag, what would it be a flag of?

Brian
The Former Yugoslav Republic of Windsockistan?

Now I can't say that I'm the world's foremost expert on windsocks, or anything like that, but I'm pretty sure I've never mistaken a flag for one. :mrgreen:
bpmod
Rank

Post by bpmod »

OrangeSAM wrote:Can you make a flag with a wooden leg?
I wooden think so. It wooden fly.

Brian
...but the senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity.

If I had 50 cents for every math question I got right, I'd have $6.30 by now.
Woof
Swimming in the Jeopardy! Pool

Post by Woof »

bpmod wrote:
So, 500 quatloos each to Volante and alietr.
I want to know where y'all are getting your quatloos. I haven't been to Triskelion in ages and I can't find an online source for them since Internet gambling was shut down in the US. :mrgreen:
bpmod
Rank

Post by bpmod »

Woof wrote:
bpmod wrote:
So, 500 quatloos each to Volante and alietr.
I want to know where y'all are getting your quatloos. I haven't been to Triskelion in ages and I can't find an online source for them since Internet gambling was shut down in the US. :mrgreen:
The server generates them automatically for those that have administrative priveleges. Unfortunately, we can't spend them anywhere else, so we award them as prizes. That's how I was able to award such large amounts recently.

Brian
...but the senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity.

If I had 50 cents for every math question I got right, I'd have $6.30 by now.