This is where all of the games are discussed.
Moderators: alietr, econgator, dhkendall, trainman
- JBOARDIE OF THE MONTH!
- Posts: 722
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:39 pm
- Location: Swansea, Massachusetts
- Posts: 1247
- Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:00 pm
barandall800 wrote: ...Pink was in my mind on Friday (I almost instantly could see the pink insulation in my head), but I thought it just HAD to be some sort of weird color, and not being able to think of one, I eventually went with beige. Sigh...
Beige is weirder than pink?? Hmmm
Well, I was trying to think of some color that sounded...corporate? And pink seemed too common. And for some reason formica got stuck in my head, even though it's not a color. And basically, I used very little common sense or logic.
- Peligro! Fan
- Posts: 595
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:44 pm
- Location: Provo, UT
- Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:33 am
- Location: Indianapolis
- Loyal Jeopardista
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:04 am
- Jeopardy! Champion
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:25 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL Area
- #1 Jeopardy Fan
- Posts: 1436
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:19 pm
- Location: Raleigh, NC
Thanks for saving me the typing. Results identical, down to your comments on the bonuses.
I'm surprised both that the Robespierre get rate is so low (just over 1/3 as I type) and that the LBJ rate is so high (just one miss).
Does this board lack a multiquote function?
- Thrice Unplucked from the Jeopardy! Pool
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:51 am
- Location: Seattle
- At Sea in the Jeopardy Pool
- Posts: 664
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:04 pm
- Location: Old Hickory, TN
Return to Game Discussions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], bleezy, davey, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], mfc248, seaborgium, Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests