This is where all of the games are discussed.
Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall
- JBOARDER OF THE MONTH!
- Posts: 420
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:39 pm
- Location: Swansea, Massachusetts
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:00 pm
barandall800 wrote: ...Pink was in my mind on Friday (I almost instantly could see the pink insulation in my head), but I thought it just HAD to be some sort of weird color, and not being able to think of one, I eventually went with beige. Sigh...
Beige is weirder than pink?? Hmmm
Well, I was trying to think of some color that sounded...corporate? And pink seemed too common. And for some reason formica got stuck in my head, even though it's not a color. And basically, I used very little common sense or logic.
"All will be well/Even after all the promises you've broken to yourself/All will be well/You can ask me how, but only time will tell..."My music blog
- Unofficial Jeopardy! Missionary
- Posts: 374
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:44 pm
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Loyal Jeopardista
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:33 am
- Location: Indianapolis
- Loyal Jeopardista
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:04 am
- Jeopardy! Champion
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:25 pm
- Location: Washington, DC Area
- #1 Jeopardy Fan
- Posts: 715
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:19 pm
- Location: Raleigh, NC
Thanks for saving me the typing. Results identical, down to your comments on the bonuses.
I'm surprised both that the Robespierre get rate is so low (just over 1/3 as I type) and that the LBJ rate is so high (just one miss).
Does this board lack a multiquote function?
- Swimming in the Jeopardy! Pool
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:51 am
- Location: Seattle
- At Sea in the Jeopardy Pool
- Posts: 417
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:04 pm
- Location: Old Hickory, TN
Return to Game Discussions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Agggron, Bamaman, Bing [Bot], DadofTwins, Google [Bot], TurnitinBot [Bot] and 9 guests