Looking for advice from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Alums

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

Judy5cents
Loyal Jeopardista

Re: Looking for advice from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Alums

Post by Judy5cents »

I thought Regis Philbin was a panelist on What's My Line? (my mom loved that show & if Regis Philbin was on it, that's kind of like loving Millionaire, right?) but turns out Regis was only a panelist in the "What's My Perversion?" segment of the Woody Allen film "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Afraid To Ask). And I'm pretty sure my mother never saw that movie.
ElendilPickle
ToC Enabler

Post by ElendilPickle »

I'm seriously considering going to the Las Vegas audition Wednesday, but I'm getting back from our trip to Wales this Friday, and I'm not sure if I'll be "up" enough for it.
econgator
Let's Go Mets!

Post by econgator »

ElendilPickle wrote:I'm seriously considering going to the Las Vegas audition Wednesday, but I'm getting back from our trip to Wales this Friday, and I'm not sure if I'll be "up" enough for it.
"How much do I want to be here? I flew all the way back from Wales on Friday just to make this audition. Man are my arms tired!"
ElendilPickle
ToC Enabler

Post by ElendilPickle »

econgator wrote:
ElendilPickle wrote:I'm seriously considering going to the Las Vegas audition Wednesday, but I'm getting back from our trip to Wales this Friday, and I'm not sure if I'll be "up" enough for it.
"How much do I want to be here? I flew all the way back from Wales on Friday just to make this audition. Man are my arms tired!"
Great minds think alike - I'd already thought of that as an opening line. :) I just need to decide if I'll have enough energy to be "more me" than usual, and what the likelihood will be of Millionaire holding other west coast auditions...
ElendilPickle
ToC Enabler

Post by ElendilPickle »

I'm auditioning in Las Vegas Wednesday, unless they announce another west coast date tomorrow.