TD 212: Musical Theater

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

Tigershark
Jeopardy! Champion

TD 212: Musical Theater

Post by Tigershark »

Welcome to my fabulous musical theatre quiz! This is my first TD, and I thought I should put my encyclopedic knowledge of musical theatre to good use. I had originally planned to do a Broadway quiz, but when I looked through the archives, I saw that there was a recent Broadway quiz, so I changed the topic to musical theatre. I promise I will not repeat a question from that quiz. All of the questions pertain to musical theatre, so if musical theatre is not your thing, you might be lost. However, if you have a basic knowledge of the major musicals and occasionally keep up with what's going on in the world of pop culture, you should be able to provide at least one or two answers to most of the questions. If you are like me, and you find the musical theatre questions on Jeopardy! to be ridiculously easy, then your are going to love this quiz.

Here are the rules:

1. There are fourteen questions, and a Bonus question at the end. All of them are related to musical theatre. Your goal is to provide the least popular answer. Correct answers will be given a score equal to the number of participants who gave that answer.
2. For questions 4-14, you must provide the letter or indicate which choice your answer corresponds, or else it will be counted as a wrong answer.
3. Some of the questions have bonuses. The rules of the bonuses will vary from question to question. Some bonuses require a correct answer to the question, some will not. There is one bonus that has a penalty for a wrong answer.
4. If you see a question that you want no part of, you can say "HELL NO!" for which you will receive a score of 0 for that question. This option is available for one question only. If you choose not to use this option, you will receive a bonus of minus seven (-7) points.
5. If you see a question that you are not sure of the answer, and would rather take the sheep score than risk getting an incorrect response, you can say "I WANT TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE" and you will receive the SHEEP score. HOWEVER, if the number of people choosing this option is more than the number of people who gave the sheep response, then you will receive a score equal to the number of people who said "I WANT TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE" instead of the SHEEP score. This option is available for up to three (3) questions.
6. Incorrect answers will be given a score equal to double (x2) the SHEEP score, except in cases where the I WANT TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE score is greater than the SHEEP score. In those cases, incorrect answers will be given a score to the greater of the doubled SHEEP score or the I WANT TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE score plus 5.
7. No cheating! The answers should come from your brain. If you accidentally run across an answer between now and the deadline, that is fine.
8. The deadline for entering is Monday October 13, 9:00 PM Pacific Time.
9. PM your answers to me. Do not post answers in the thread.
10. As always, the lowest score wins. Ties will be broken by the number of correct responses, then the number of singletons. After that, the tie will remain a tie.
Last edited by Tigershark on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tigershark
Jeopardy! Champion

Re: TD 212: Musical Theater

Post by Tigershark »

1. Name a Broadway show that Stephen Sondheim wrote both the music and lyrics. This can be any show that has had a production on Broadway, even if it started Off-Broadway and got a Broadway production years later.

2. Name a musical that has either won a Pulitzer Prize for Drama or has been a Pulitzer Prize finalist.

3. Tony Awards: Each year, new musicals are eligible for several awards for the creative team. Best Book of a Musical honors the script. Best Original Score is given to the composer and lyricist. Best Musical is awarded to the Best Overall show. Most years, the show that wins Best Score wins Best Musical, but that is not always the case. Name a musical that won the Tony for Best Score, but not Best Musical.

Bonus of minus one (-1): Name the show that won Best Musical that year. There is no penalty for a wrong answer, but you do have to provide a correct answer in order to be eligible for the bonus.

Bonus of minus one (-1): Name the composer who has written one show that won Best Score, but not Best Musical and two shows that won Best Musical but not Best Score. There is no penalty for a wrong answer and you do not have to get the question right to answer the bonus question.

4. Once upon a time, most musicals were based on plays. Name the musical that was inspired by one of the plays listed below:

a. Anna Christie
b. Green Grow the Lilacs
c. I Am a Camera
d. Les Romanesques
e. Liliom
f. The Matchmaker
g. Picnic
h. Pygmalion
i. The Rainmaker
j. Raisin in the Sun
k. The Taming of the Shrew
l. They Knew What They Wanted

5. Now most shows are based on movies. Below is a list of song titles from a show based on a movie. Identify the show.

A.
The King of Broadway
When You Got It, Flaunt It
Springtime for Hitler

B.
Leave
Falling Slowly
Gold

C.
I’m Alive
Magic
Strange Magic

D.
Housewares Employee
All the Men in My Life Keep Getting Killed by Candarian Demons
Ode to an Accidental Stabbing

E.
Who Will Save New Jersey?
Evil is Hot
Bitch/Slut/Liar/Whore

F.
Candy Store
Dead Girl Walking
Our Love is God

G.
It’s Your Wedding Day
Come Out of the Dumpster
Grow Old With You

H.
Big Ass Rock
Michael Jordan’s Ball
Let It Go

I.
Peas in a Pod
The Revolutionary Costume for Today
Another Winter in a Summer Town

J.
Take Me to Heaven
Raise Your Voice
Spread the Love Around

K.
I Know It’s Today
Morning Person
Freak Flag

L.
He Is Not Dead Yet
The Song That Goes Like This
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

M.
Solidarity
He Could Be a Star
Electricity

6. Musical Theatre Geography: Part I U.S. edition. Name the state where one of these shows takes place:
NOTE: The first few scenes of Bye, Bye Birdie take place in New York. That is not the answer I’m looking for—I want the state where the majority of the musical is set.

a. 1776
b. Bat Boy
c. Bye, Bye Birdie
d. Curtains
e. Caroline or Change
f. Flower Drum Song
g. The Great American Trailer Park Musical
h. Hairspray
i. Hands on a Hardbody
j. The Music Man
k. On the Town
l. Parade

7. Musical Theatre Geography: Part II International Edition. Name the country where one of these shows takes place:
NOTE: The first few scenes of Book of Mormon take place in the United States. That is not the answer I’m looking for—I want the country where the majority of the musical is set.

a. The Book of Mormon
b. Cabaret
c. Evita
d. Fiddler on the Roof
e. A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder
f. The Happy Time
g. The King and I
h. Man of La Mancha
i. A Man of No Importance
j. Pacific Overtures
k. Passion
l. The Phantom of the Opera
m. She Loves Me

8. Musical Theatre Geography: Part III. Song names- give name the show which features one of the Geographic-based songs:
NOTE 1: Pay very, very close attention to the punctuation. There is a song from another musical with the same title as one of the songs below, but different punctuation. I am not trying to write a trick question, so I’m giving fair warning.
NOTE 2: There is one title that has two correct answers associated with it. They will be scored separately.

a. Gary, Indiana
b. Ireland
c. Kansas City
d. Manchester, England
e. My Girlfriend Who Lives in Canada
f. Normandy
g. Ohio
h. Oklahoma?
i. Santa Fe
j. Shoeless Joe from Hannibal, MO
k. We Open in Venice

Bonus (-1): All of these songs have something common. If you can tell me what they have in common, I’ll take one points off your score. You do not have to answer the question correctly to be eligible for the bonus.

9. Hey that’s not in the movie. Name the stage show which contains the following songs that WERE NOT in the movie version. By movie version, I am referring to the original theatrical release. At least one show had both a theatrical movie and a made for TV version, wherein the made for TV version included songs that were in the stage show that were not in the original movie. Some of these songs were filmed or recorded and either show up on the soundtrack or as a DVD extra.

a. Ain’t No Party
b. The Big Dollhouse
c. Class
d. Don’t Feed the Plants
e. Don’t Tell Mama
f. An English Teacher
g. It’s Raining on Prom Night
h. Lonely Room
i. Kiss Me
j. My Lord and Master
k. No Way to Stop It
l. Something Was Missing

10. Musical By cast list. The following are casts lists from a Broadway production. All are original cast members or of a revival cast. There are no replacement cast members. Identify the show.
a. Rex Harrison, Julie Andrews, Stanley Halloway, Robert Coote, John Michael King

b. Kristen Chenoweth, Idina Menzel, Norbert Leo Butz, Joel Grey, Michelle Federer, Christopher Fitzgerald

c. Mandy Patinkin, Rebecca Luker, Daisy Eagan, John Cameron Mitchell, Alison Fraser, Robert Westenberg

d. John Lithgow, Norbert Leo Butz, Sherie Rene Scott, Joanna Gleeson, Gregory Jbara

e. Anthony Rapp, Adam Pascal, Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Wilson Jermaine Heredia

f. Billy Porter, Stark Sands, Annaleigh Ashford, Celina Carvajal

g. Victoria Clarke, Kelli O’Hara, Matthew Morrison, Mark Harelik, Sarah Uriarte Berry

h. Marin Mazzie, Brian Stokes Mitchell, Peter Friedman, Audra McDonald, Steven Sutcliffe, Judy Kaye

i. Alice Ripley, J. Robert Spencer, Jennifer Damiano, Aaron Tveit, Adam Chanler-Berat

j. Jonathan Groff, Lea Michele, John Gallagher Jr., Lauren Pritchard, Skylar Astin

k. Tim Curry, Hank Azaria, David Hyde Pierce, Christian Borle, Michael McGrath, Sara Ramirez

l. Dan Fogler, Celia Keenan-Bolger, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Jose Llana, Sarah Saltzberg

m. Bob Martin, Sutton Foster, Danny Berstein, Beth Leavel, Georgia Engel

Bonus: All of the proceeding casts featured one and only one actor/actress to win a Tony for that particular show. For a bonus a minus one (-1) point, name the Tony award winner who won a Tony for that role. You must answer this question correctly to receive the bonus. Incorrect answers to the bonus question will receive a one point penalty. This bonus only applies to the answer you select. So if you chose the answer for c, you can only answer the bonus question for c.

11. Juke Box musicals. One trend that won’t seem to die is the Juke Box musical. For the artists/groups listed below, name the musical based on their songs:

a. 80’s artists like Poison, Bon Jovi, Pat Benatar
b. ABBA
c. Beach Boys
d. Billy Joel
e. Carole King
f. Elvis Presley
g. Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
h. Green Day
i. Lieber and Stoller
j. Peter Allen
k. Queen

12. Broadway show by parody. The Off-Broadway show Forbidden Broadway has been spoofing shows for several decades. Below are twelve lyrics that are parodies of songs from Broadway Musicals. Name the show being spoofed.

A.
God, it’s high
The score’s too high
Pity me, change the key
Bring it down, bring it down.

B.
When you revive
A Webber-Rice show,
Though it’s a nice show,
It’s not quite new.
So Get a Hot, good looking dummy,
Who’ll bear his tummy.
Any hunk will do.

C.
Give em the old saucy Fosse
Dip and undulate
Show them the limber burlesque queen you are
Run through your dance like greased machinery
They’ll never spot you got no scenery
Glossy Fosse ‘em, saucy Fosse ‘em and they’ll think you’re a star.

D.
There she is
Tons of steel,
But not real
Ship of air.
Act like we
See a boat,
Watch it float
Ship of air.
We wink and pretend we’re eying a ship at starboard.
Though million were spent, our set looks a lot like cardboard.

E.
Everything I do is thoroughly perky
(cheerfully insidious)
Everything so pushed and thoroughly forced
(and the set is hideous)
Just like an amateur, I’ll slam at your brain
You’ll scream, gosh damn it
You’re gonna drive us all insane.

F.
Into the words
That trip your lip
And fry your brain
And sprain your tongue
Into the words, a cave so dark
You’d better bring a torch in.
Into the words
That fly and try to make you
Choke the joke you’ve sung.
Into the Words
More letters than they sell on Wheel of Fortune.

G.
SO strap me in a harness
And hoist me up to the sky
In all the big shows lately
All the leading ladies have to fly
And hanging from the rafters
I'll dangle like a blimp
Pump up my volume
As I kill my flying chimp.
And suddenly I’m defying subtly
With death defying lack of subtlety.

H.
We believe
That musicals should be disgusting
We believe
All Broadway shows should use four letter words
We don’t believe that Cole porter is king or Stephen Sondheim is god
I am a moron, and dang it
A moron just believes!

I.
I hate Julie Taymor
She doesn’t have a clue
My neck is breaking wearing her designs
And subluxated too
Her puppetry is stunning
But now, I must confide
Although it looks great from the audience,
It’s torture here inside
Can you feel the pain tonight?
The strain this headdress brings
The cracking bones
The tearing cartilage
Tears all living things.

J.
Disney needs big
Elaborate Sets
Cause there’s no script to get through
There’s no substance in vignettes
So they roll a pyramid through.

K.
There’s a moment you know
You’re screwed
Cause the lyrics you sing
Are way too lewd
We could tour right now, the blue haired zone
But We’re not the Drowsy Chaperone…
…so they’ll censor us
And they’ll make a fuss
When we take this out on a bus
Totally bleeped.

L.
To sing the Impossible song
To clear my unclearable throat
To bear the unbearable warble
To reach the unreachable note.

13. Spoiler Alert: The main character DIES! Not all musicals have a happy ending. Name the show based on the description of how the main character dies.

a. The protagonist of this show dies of unspecified natural causes on his adopted daughter’s wedding day.

b. In a show about a rebellion in a dystopian future society, the leader of the rebellion agrees the meet the government leaders for a negotiation. It turns out to be a trap, and the rebel leader is thrown off a building by two police officers.

c. Knowing that armed gang members are roaming the streets of New York looking for him, the male protagonist makes the brilliant decision to run around the city trying to find them. Unsurprisingly, it does not end well for him.

d. The female protagonist is desperate to give her son a better life, so she shoots herself so that her ex will raise the boy in America.

e. After losing his job, the main character becomes desperate for money when his wife announces she’s pregnant. He gets involved in a robbery, which goes horribly wrong. When he gets caught, he impulsively stabs himself.

f. After an adulterous tryst, the female protagonist gets crushed by a falling tree.

g. The teenage protagonist dies as a result of a botched abortion.

h. The male protagonist shoves the female protagonist into an oven. Immediately afterwards, her assistant slits the male protagonist’s throat.

i. The title character dies of cancer at age 33 and has one of the longest funeral scenes in musical theatre history.

j. The show is set in a Latin American prison. One of the prisoners is released and agrees to help his cell mate by making a phone call. He gets caught, and sent back to prison. One of the prison guards shoots him when he refuses to disclose who he was called.

k. A pair of twins, separated at birth, are both shot shortly after learning that they are brothers.

l. A down on his luck screenwriter hooks up with a delusional, faded movie star. When he tells her that her movie will not be filmed and all of her fans have deserted her, she is furious and shoots him.

14. Show by lyrics. Below are listed lyrics from two songs in a show. Name the show. HINT: This question was a way for me to put in shows that I couldn't fit anywhere else in this quiz. None of the shows listed below appear anywhere else in this quiz, including bonuses.

A.
I've never been in love before
I thought my heart was safe
I thought I knew the score
But this is wine that's all too strange and strong
I'm full of foolish song
And out my song must pour
So please forgive this helpless haze I'm in
I've really never been
In love before.

Luck be a lady tonight
Luck be a lady tonight
Luck if you've ever been a lady to begin with
Luck be a lady tonight

B.
The minute you walked in the joint,
I could see you were a man of distinction,
A real big spender,
Good looking, so refined.
Say, wouldn't you like to know
What's going on in my mind?

I'm a brass band,
I'm a harpsichord;
I'm a clarinet!
I'm the Philadelphia Orchestra,
I'm the Modern Jazz Quartet!

C.
Did I just hear an alarm start ringing?
Did I see sirens go flying past?
Though I don't know what tomorrow's bringing
I've got a singular impression
Things are moving too fast

I could wander Paris after dark
Take a carriage ride through Central Park
But it wouldn't be as nice as a summer in Ohio
Where I'm sharing a room with a "former" stripper and her snake: Wayne

D.
Jesus called me on my cell phone(Jesus called me on my cell phone)
No roaming charges were incurred (ooooo)
He told me that I should go out in the world
And (ahh) spread His glorious word (word)

It doesn't matter
Every murderer on death row
It doesn't matter
Every prostitute that you know
It doesn't matter
Welcome to the
Fraternity, everybody fits in God's great family.

E.
When I grow up
I will be brave enough to fight the creatures
That you have to fight beneath the bed
Each night to be a grown up.

We are revolting children...
Living in revolting times...
We sing revolting songs
Using revolting rhymes.

F.
Into valleys, into waters
Into jungles, into hell
Let us ride, let us ride home again with a story to tell
Into darkness, into danger
Into storms that rip the night
Don't give in, but give up
But give thanks for the glorious fight

In my dreams such beautiful lovers have found me
Storybook lovers surround me
Nothing is real, but I'm flying, sighing
Where, where, where is my storybook ending?
Why does my golden pretending
Leave me with nothing to hold but my dreams?

G.
In fly the vampires, oh my the vampires, then die the vampires,
filling you with life, creativity, all that you heart should be, out go the vampires
Die vampire, die vampire, die vampire, die!

I’d rather be nine people’s favorite thing
Than a hundred peoples ninth favorite thing
Nine people’s favorite thing
Than a hundred people’s ninth favorite thing
Those nine people will tell nine people
Then we’ll have eighteen people loving the show
Then eighteen people could grow into
Five-hundred and twenty-five-thousand, six-hundred people
Loving our show

H.
Let me entertain you
Let me make you smile
Let me do a few tricks
Some old and then some new tricks
I'm very versatile

Wherever we go, whatever we do
We're gonna go through it together
We may not go far but sure as a star
Wherever we are it's together

I.
If ever I would leave you
It wouldn't be in summer.
Seeing you in summer I never would go.
Your hair streaked with sun-light,
Your lips red as flame,
Your face witha lustre
that puts gold to shame!

Before I gaze at you again
I'll need a time for tears.
Before I gaze at you again
Let hours turn to years.
I have so much forgetting to do
Before I try to gaze again at you.

J.
We dance to the earth
We dance to the water
The Gods awake and we take no chance
Our hearts hear the song
Our feet move along
And to the music of the Gods
We dance!

Walk with me, little girl,
Don't you be afraid
Follow me, little girl
Let me be your guide
A pretty thing like you
Will need a thing or two
And whatever you need
Mama will provide

K.
Even now I feel it's heat upon my skin.
A life of passion that pulls me from within,
A life that I am making to begin.
There must be somewhere I can be
Astonishing

Some things are meant to be, the tide turning endlessly,
the way it takes hold of me, no matter what I do,
and some things will never die, the promise of who you are,
the memories when I am far from you.
All my life, I've lived for loving you; let me go now.

L.
The night is young, the skies are clear
So if you want to go walking, dear,
It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely.
I understand the reason why
You're sentimental, 'cause so am I,
It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely.

Oh, blow, Gabriel, blow,
Go on and blow, Gabriel, blow!
I've been a sinner, I've been a scamp,
But now I'm willin' to trim my lamp,
So blow, Gabriel, blow!

Final Bonus question: Instead of the traditional DROP and SHEEP saves, I’m using HELL NO! and I WANT TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. Those are the names of songs from musicals. (Well, technically “I want to be like everyone else” is the first line from a song called “Like Everyone Else”) Name the shows that feature these songs. Minus one (-1) point for each correct answer, for a maximum of minus two (-2).
Last edited by Tigershark on Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Tigershark
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by Tigershark »

List of Participants:

nightreign
cougarslav
gamawie
Ryno
immaf
ElendilPickle
Magna
econgator
MarkBarrett
Leander
JeopardyMom
Abraxas
davey
Peggles
Linear Gnome
Vanya
Rackme32
Spaceman Spiff
lpmastor
jepkid97
TheyCallMeMrKid
TomKBaltimoreBoy
lisa0012
jgamer
dnbguy
Blue Lion
RandyG
Tpmorrison
Bamaman
goforthetie
jkbrat
Sarah0114
SavoyGirl
TerrHeel
barandall800
PowerofHoodoo
eboettch
Lefty
brainpower
Vermonter
tjconn728
jjwaymee
dott888
Peachbox
ihavejeoprosy
ZachTheRiah
periwinkle
debramc
Last edited by Tigershark on Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:59 am, edited 24 times in total.
Tigershark
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by Tigershark »

Clarifications go here:

On question 10, you do not have to answer the bonus if you don't want to risk getting a penalty for a wrong answer. The reason for the wrong answer penalty is because the bonus question is multiple choice question. Also, for question #10, the bonus only applies to the answer you are giving. In other words, if you answer letter d, you can only give the bonus for letter d. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

There is no penalty for the final bonus question, so go ahead and take a guess.
Last edited by Tigershark on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blue Lion
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by Blue Lion »

I'm looking forward to embarrassing myself in playing your TD game.
Tigershark
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by Tigershark »

Questions are now posted! Have fun!
TheyCallMeMrKid
Swimming in the Jeopardy! Pool

Post by TheyCallMeMrKid »

Tigershark wrote: If you are like me, and you find the musical theatre questions on Jeopardy! to be ridiculously easy, then your are going to love this quiz.
It's usually quite the opposite for me, but I'll play along anyway!
Sheepin' it real.
ElendilPickle
ToC Enabler

Post by ElendilPickle »

Blue Lion wrote:I'm looking forward to embarrassing myself in playing your TD game.
What he (or she) said.
RandyG
Founder of the Royal House of JBoardie of the Month

Post by RandyG »

3 things seem fairly obvious here:

1. Tigershark has a demonstrable passion for musical theater and....
2. .... has put an awful lot of thought and effort into this quiz. :D
3. From a first pass, it's a rather challenging quiz. On some questions I have a small handful of answers, while on most I'm totally clueless or maybe 1.

I will enter.
gamawire
Swimming in the Jeopardy! Pool

Post by gamawire »

RandyG wrote:3 things seem fairly obvious here:

1. Tigershark has a demonstrable passion for musical theater and....
2. .... has put an awful lot of thought and effort into this quiz. :D
3. From a first pass, it's a rather challenging quiz. On some questions I have a small handful of answers, while on most I'm totally clueless or maybe 1.
I felt the same way - and my entry is in. Looking forward to my bottom-half finish!
"It is better, of course, to know useless things than to know nothing." -- Seneca
davey

Post by davey »

I will participate...when I get home today.
MarkBarrett

Post by MarkBarrett »

I enjoyed working out my guesses and now I have a bunch of songs running through my head. That had to take a lot of time to put together all the questions and choices. It's nice to have a new host on board. My favorite part was finding an answer I knew because of one of my favorite TV shows.
Peggles
Grand Exalted Queen of the Universe

Post by Peggles »

I dreamed a dream that it would be loverly if there was a TD on Broadway musicals, because I am what I am, a Broadway baby. With one look, I put on a happy face, and I thought, welcome to the theatre.

Applause - you're the top!
Tigershark
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by Tigershark »

If I can ask people to hold off entering for now- I'm having an issue with one of the questions. It appears to be much, much more difficult than I anticipated. I am yet to get a correct response. I'll sort it out when I get home from work, and I'll PM everyone who has entered and allow them to amend their responses. I think I'm going to turn it into a bonus, and I may replace it with a question about Disney that I ended up scrapping about an hour before I posted the questions because I was too lazy to do the 10 minutes of research needed to finish the question.
Ryno

Post by Ryno »

Peggles wrote:I dreamed a dream that it would be loverly if there was a TD on Broadway musicals, because I am what I am, a Broadway baby. With one look, I put on a happy face, and I thought, welcome to the theatre.

Nice mash-up. That would work well for a cabaret number. 8-)
One time swimmer in the Jeopardy! pool
Peggles
Grand Exalted Queen of the Universe

Post by Peggles »

Ryno wrote:
Peggles wrote:I dreamed a dream that it would be loverly if there was a TD on Broadway musicals, because I am what I am, a Broadway baby. With one look, I put on a happy face, and I thought, welcome to the theatre.

Thank you for your kind words.
Tigershark
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by Tigershark »

If I can ask people to hold off entering for now- I'm having an issue with one of the questions. It appears to be much, much more difficult than I anticipated. I am yet to get a correct response. I'll sort it out when I get home from work, and I'll PM everyone who has entered and allow them to amend their responses.
I finally got an entry with a correct response for this question, so I'm going to wait and get a few more entries before I scrap the question altogether.
RandyG
Founder of the Royal House of JBoardie of the Month

Post by RandyG »

Ryno wrote:

Perhaps Dr. J can use it in her cabaret act.
Tigershark
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by Tigershark »

This was on the second page, so I'm bumping it. Only 18 entries so far. There are plenty of singletons up for grabs.
jepkid97
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by jepkid97 »

I felt good about this one... until I looked up one of my answers and realized that I made a stupid mistake. We'll see what happens.