News about Paucle

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

alietr
Site Admin

Re: News about Paucle

Post by alietr »

Out of curiosity, I was just looking at the list of most prolific posters. Paucle is #9, immediately behind me. Although Seaborgium is about to pass him. Made me sigh and miss him all the more.
TheyCallMeMrKid
Swimming in the Jeopardy! Pool

Post by TheyCallMeMrKid »

Although my time on JBoard and Paucle's only overlapped by a few months, it is obvious that he was a major part of the JBoard family and will be missed by all, myself included. As many have said before, I feel like Paucle represented the best of what this community is, sharing our love of arcane knowledge, and specifically Jeopardy!, with kindness, grace and humor.

I wish I had thought of it, but I was asked if we could name Paucle as JBoardie of the Month for April. It took no time to respond. It is my pleasure to sponsor JBoard for April in Paucle's honor.
Sheepin' it real.
Peggles
Grand Exalted Queen of the Universe

Post by Peggles »

TheyCallMeMrKid wrote:Although my time on JBoard and Paucle's only overlapped by a few months, it is obvious that he was a major part of the JBoard family and will be missed by all, myself included. As many have said before, I feel like Paucle represented the best of what this community is, sharing our love of arcane knowledge, and specifically Jeopardy!, with kindness, grace and humor.

I wish I had thought of it, but I was asked if we could name Paucle as JBoardie of the Month for April. It took no time to respond. It is my pleasure to sponsor JBoard for April in Paucle's honor.
You are MISTER Kid. Well done!