Audience Ticketing Site Back Up

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

chuck5982
Jeopardy! Fan

Audience Ticketing Site Back Up

Post by chuck5982 »

https://secure.sonypictures.com/tv/show ... cetickets/

Now, one of these many dates HAS to be the ToC!?!?!?
Volante
Harbinger of the Doomed Lemur

Re: Audience Ticketing Site Back Up

Post by Volante »

...Monday?

Guess those are catch-up days.
The best thing that Neil Armstrong ever did, was to let us all imagine we were him.
Latest movies (1-10): Everything Everywhere All at Once (10), Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken (6), Black Sunday /1960/ (6), Marcel the Shell with Shoes On (7)
seaborgium
Undefeated in Reruns

Post by seaborgium »

Volante wrote:...Monday?

They're not taping Mon-Tue-Wed in any one week; they occasionally bump things a day earlier. My victorious taping was a Tuesday, and they'd recorded Kids' Week the day before. And if I recall correctly, the last College Championship taped Monday-Tuessay.
Suze
Jeopardy! Contestant

Post by Suze »

seaborgium wrote:

They're not taping Mon-Tue-Wed in any one week; they occasionally bump things a day earlier. My victorious taping was a Tuesday, and they'd recorded Kids' Week the day before. And if I recall correctly, the last College Championship taped Monday-Tuessay.
October 10,11, and 12 are M-T-W in one week, and those dates are listed. At my taping, the coordinators did state that they were adding in extra taping days this fall, possibly even over their usual Christmas break, to make up for the time lost by Alex's injury.
seaborgium
Undefeated in Reruns

Post by seaborgium »

Suze wrote:
seaborgium wrote:

October 10,11, and 12 are M-T-W in one week, and those dates are listed. At my taping, the coordinators did state that they were adding in extra taping days this fall, possibly even over their usual Christmas break, to make up for the time lost by Alex's injury.
Dang it, I thought I went through assiduously. That's what I get for trying to look at it on my phone, I guess. Sorry all, I'm a jerk.
Suze
Jeopardy! Contestant

Post by Suze »

You are not a jerk.
I'm very impressed with the show's desire to keep things running as smoothly as if the hotel-injury never occurred. Alex was still hobbling around a lot, a few weeks after his surgery, and I don't think he really should have been there at work, should've been home resting the leg. But I sure do appreciate him being there.