Sports Jeopardy! EP. 25 (3-11-15) [Spoilers]

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

MarkBarrett
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Sports Jeopardy! EP. 25 (3-11-15) [Spoilers]

Post by MarkBarrett »

The scoreboard puzzle was:

16 - 05
18 - 32

Guessing Fenway instead of Wrigley is one of those nightmare things that no contestant wants to do during the game as it's both embarrassing as well as serves up a rebound.

It was well before my time, but I've known about Mantle's long home run at Griffith Stadium since I was about 10 years old. My kind of trash to pick up.

Last week Dan had a contestant do push-ups. This week he touched a (tv news guy) contestant's hair to see if it would move. Who knows what the host will do next week. I like the unpredictability. Watching from home.

The FJ! category of MULTI-SPORT ACHIEVEMENTS had me hopeful for someone easy like Bo Jackson or Deion Sanders.

The clue looking for a World Series participant with both the Indians & Giants as well as a Final Four participant with the Wildcats was too much for me in thirty seconds.

I can't recall seeing any years in the clue, so first I was trying to figure out if it was 1951 Giants and 1954 Indians or 1997 Indians and the Giants of 1989 or 2002. For the hoops team was it Kentucky, Kansas St., Arizona or other?

It was too much to work out and just to have a name of any Giant on the paper I wrote Winn since he was fast to scribble.

Credit to Matt for getting it and earning the $5000.
mhandsome
Just Starting Out on JBoard

Re: Sports Jeopardy! EP. 25 (3-11-15) [Spoilers]

Post by mhandsome »

Let me give you a little bit of background information. At the end of the Double Jeopardy! Round on yesterday's program, these three players had earned $40,000. That's a lot of money. It means they were performing extremely well and making very few mistakes. We'll get rid of these dollar figures now. Remember,
sunny