Monday, April 4, 2016 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

BigDaddyMatty
Hoping not to get pruney this time

Re: Monday, April 4, 2016 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by BigDaddyMatty »

Cat Hammarskjold wrote:Just like Keith Williams, I also said Bleak House for FJ. Have enough other people thought that that it's worth including as an answer on the poll?
I am so glad I didn't think of Bleak House. I am absolutely confident that I would have gone with that over Wuthering Heights had it come to mind.
Sprinkles are for winners.
bpmod
Rank

Post by bpmod »

BigDaddyMatty wrote:
Cat Hammarskjold wrote:Just like Keith Williams, I also said Bleak House for FJ. Have enough other people thought that that it's worth including as an answer on the poll?
I am so glad I didn't think of Bleak House. I am absolutely confident that I would have gone with that over Wuthering Heights had it come to mind.
Yes. Me too.

Brian
...but the senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity.

If I had 50 cents for every math question I got right, I'd have $6.30 by now.
This Is Kirk!
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by This Is Kirk! »

bpmod wrote:
BigDaddyMatty wrote:
Yes. Me too.
I wrote down Wuthering Heights immediately, but Bleak House really made me second guess that answer. Luckily I stuck to my first instinct.
econgator
Let's Go Mets!

Post by econgator »

Where did Keith say he went with Bleak House?
Bamaman
Also Receiving Votes

Post by Bamaman »

econgator wrote:
On his Final Wager video.
econgator
Let's Go Mets!

Post by econgator »

Bamaman wrote:
econgator wrote:
On his Final Wager video.
Ah, OK. Hadn't watched that one, yet.
opusthepenguin
The Best Darn Penguin on the Whole JBoard

Post by opusthepenguin »

bpmod wrote:
BigDaddyMatty wrote:
Yes. Me too.
Not me. I knew Bleak House was a manor. So even if I'd thought of BH, I'd have stuck with WH. That shack was obviously out on the moops somewhere, which totally leads to WH.