Wednesday, July 13, 2016 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

econgator
Let's Go Mets!

Re: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by econgator »

floridagator wrote:And to whoever said it, St. Helena is not in the Western Hemisphere, even though it's slightly west of the prime meridian.
It actually is.
opusthepenguin
The Best Darn Penguin on the Whole JBoard

Post by opusthepenguin »

floridagator wrote:And to whoever said it, St. Helena is not in the Western Hemisphere, even though it's slightly west of the prime meridian.
It's also not in the Southern Hemisphere, even though it's south of the equator. Little known fact.
Volante
Harbinger of the Doomed Lemur

Post by Volante »

opusthepenguin wrote:
It's also not in the Southern Hemisphere, even though it's south of the equator. Little known fact.
This anything like the Yellowstone Death Zone?
http://www.vox.com/2014/5/22/5738756/yo ... -away-scot
The best thing that Neil Armstrong ever did, was to let us all imagine we were him.
Latest movies (1-10): Everything Everywhere All at Once (10), Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken (6), Black Sunday /1960/ (6), Marcel the Shell with Shoes On (7)
trainman
Moderator Extraordinaire

Post by trainman »

OrangeSAM wrote:At this point, you're lucky to know when it will air next week. DirecTV isn't displaying any J! showings on KABC 'til Friday next week. I suspect they will put J! and WoF in the 10 pm slot. Currently, the listings for 2200 and 2300 are both local news.
The listings for my computer DVR software, which come from a different source than DirecTV's listings, show J! on KABC at 2:36 A.M. (and no WoF).
TenPoundHammer

Post by TenPoundHammer »

TenPoundHammer wrote:I thought the Foo Fighters category required rather specific knowledge.
Just bumping this to say that I have fought the Foo many times now at a friend's recommendation, and I love "Everlong". So do at least two of my Internet friends, and at least two of managers who often play Pandora during slow night shifts.

Sometimes I do learn things and discover new things to like. Apparently the trick is to not force myself to.