Friday, November 18, 2016 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

Woppy T
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: Friday, November 18, 2016 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by Woppy T »

geolawyerman wrote:
Woof wrote:Michael, you looked hell of impressive to me in your semifinal: poised, confident and with good strategic savvy. It also doesn't hurt that you're good on the buzzer and know a few things, too! :mrgreen: I really enjoyed watching this game and I felt that it was one of the best played games of the tournament. I'm looking forward to the finals. I kept trying to think of who you reminded me of and I think that I've got it: a young Cris Collinsworth (much less annoying to listen to, though) :mrgreen:
Thanks for the kind words! And thanks to everyone else who made similar compliments.
Apologies if you have already addressed this someplace, but what is the meaning behind your handle?
geolawyerman
Loyal Jeopardista

Re: Friday, November 18, 2016 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by geolawyerman »

Woppy T wrote:
geolawyerman wrote:
Woof wrote:Michael, you looked hell of impressive to me in your semifinal: poised, confident and with good strategic savvy. It also doesn't hurt that you're good on the buzzer and know a few things, too! :mrgreen: I really enjoyed watching this game and I felt that it was one of the best played games of the tournament. I'm looking forward to the finals. I kept trying to think of who you reminded me of and I think that I've got it: a young Cris Collinsworth (much less annoying to listen to, though) :mrgreen:
Thanks for the kind words! And thanks to everyone else who made similar compliments.
Apologies if you have already addressed this someplace, but what is the meaning behind your handle?
I started using this username in middle school - it doesn't have much of a meaning now, but the backstory is that I read a bunch of John Grisham, so a friend started calling me "lawyerman." At this point I'm assuming that username was taken and I tacked on the geo- in front (the geo because I was very into geography).
2016 Teen Tournament contestant