Clue Crew: TNG

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

alietr
Site Admin

Re: Clue Crew: TNG

Post by alietr »

Awwwwww.

Whew. I saw the subject and thought they had replaced all of them with younger actors (people? what exactly are they?).
BigDaddyMatty
Hoping not to get pruney this time

Post by BigDaddyMatty »

I was at the 1/31 tapings, which appeared to be Kelly's first day back from maternity leave. She did not look like a woman only two months removed from childbirth.
Sprinkles are for winners.
rpryor03
Contributor

Post by rpryor03 »

I'm with alietr here. I thought there were new people! But congratulations to Kelly and her husband/significant other!
Bamaman
Also Receiving Votes

Post by Bamaman »

rpryor03 wrote:I'm with alietr here. I thought there were new people! But congratulations to Kelly and her husband/significant other!
She is married.

Congrats to her on the new arrival!!!

Sarah had a baby a few years ago and she hosted a category that was all about pregnancy with the final clue showing her holding her infant.
Robert K S
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by Robert K S »

alietr wrote:Awwwwww.

Whew. I saw the subject and thought they had replaced all of them with younger actors (people? what exactly are they?).
The term they used in the original press release was "roving correspondents." These days they mostly rove into a nearby room to show an animation on a monitor.
Stanislaus Jacob
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by Stanislaus Jacob »

It makes me feel old that the Clue Crew has been part of the show for 16 years now - almost half the length of the Trebek version's run.
Johnblue
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by Johnblue »

I just received a Lindblad Expeditions brochure in the mail & it looks like Alex and the Clue Crew are going to be a voyage this autumn to the Galápagos Islands. I just got back from a Lindblad voyage to Antarctica and it was exceptional so I am considering the Galapagos trip too.
dhkendall
Pursuing the Dream

Post by dhkendall »

Wait, does this mean that the Clue Crew has turned into the characters from the Big Bang Theory? Once carefree, single, and going on adventures, now most of their adventures take place at home, settled down and have kids. Yet then, as now, they love to talk about incredibly nerdy topics.
"Jeopardy! is two parts luck and one part luck" - Me

"The way to win on Jeopardy is to be a rabidly curious, information-omnivorous person your entire life." - Ken Jennings

Follow my progress game by game since 2012