Normal rules apply:
1) Try to pick the answer that matches the least number of other people.
2) You are allowed an unlimited number of SKIPS. If you choose this option, you will receive points equal to ONE-FOURTH the total number of entrants (rounded down).
3) If you get a question WRONG, you will receive points equal to ONE-THIRD the total number of entrants (rounded down).
4) Please, please, please USE YOUR OWN BRAIN. Do not ask your friends, relatives, family, SIRI or anyone/anything for the answers!
5) There are NO SHEEP. I tried to give at least 1-4 "easy" answers for each one.
6) You do NOT have to include the letter, because there are none!
**AS ALWAYS, there is one TWIST. For as MANY questions as you'd like, you can attempt a BONUS. Use the bonus option at the end of the form. To obtain the BONUS. For a given question, identify EVERY SINGLE picture for that question. Success = 5 points off your score. Failure = 15 points added to your score. So choose wisely
*You do NOT have to be a "boardie" to play. Just enter any nickname in the form. If you choose to use your real name, I will make up a nickname for you.*
*If you want to enlarge a picture, just click on the corresponding link!*
Enter at the following link OR inbox me FORM
ENTRIES DUE BY 11:59 P.M. PST, MONDAY, JANUARY 9th, 2017
2. YUMMY!Identify one of the following soup/souplike dishes. Do NOT worry about spelling.
3.MUSIC.For the following (partial/)album covers, name the ARTIST(S). I do NOT want the name of the album.
4.SPORTS.Below are several team mascots. Give the TEAM NAME, city NOT required. If it's a college, give the college NAME. Some of these are VERY obvious. There are NO trick answers (on this question).
5.AUTHORS.Identify one of the following authors. First AND last name required. If the author went by a pseudonym, that is acceptable as well.
6.FLOWERS.Identify one of the following flowers/plants. Specific variety NOT required (e.g. Purple Begonia is the same as Begonia. Begonias were not used, though.)
7.LANDMARKS.Identify one of the following world landmarks. I want the NAME of the landmark, NOT it's location, UNLESS it's commonly known as part of the NAME. WARNING: At least one of them goes by a nickname, which I will NOT accept.
8.FIRST LADIES.Identify one of the following American First Ladies. FIRST and LAST name. Please use the PRESIDENT'S LAST name; do NOT give the woman's maiden name. (e.g. Martha Washington, NOT Martha Dandridge).
9.CARS.Identify one of the following vehicles. MODEL please. (e.g. Honda = bad; Honda Civic = good). For the instances where the model is fairly obscure, MAKE is acceptable and will count the same.
10.MOVIES.Identify one of the following movies. TITLE only required.
11.NOTORIOUS PEOPLE.Identify one of the following infamous people. FIRST and LAST names required. If the person is widely known by a nickname, that is acceptable.
12.COMPANY LOGOS.Identify one of the following (cleverly) edited company logos. Give the COMPANY NAME please. Abbreviations should NOT be used. Only the company name is required for the most part. (e.g. Wilson's, NOT Wilson's Shoes)