Familiar Face on "The Chase" (Spoilers for The Chase)

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

legendneverdies
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: Familiar Face on "The Chase" (Spoilers for The Chase)

Post by legendneverdies »

billiej wrote:I do hope this "Celebrity Chase" is something that dies real soon, so they have more space for real contestants (cough cough!!!). That was a snoozefest.
The episode last night is the last new episode for a while(the Scandal episode from last night and the one with Carson Kressley IIRC are the only two celebrity episodes taped). There are still some unseen episodes that will be seen later in the year. Monopoly Millioinaires Club will debut on 3/31 in the 8PM EST Tuesday night time slot.
Austin Powers

Post by Austin Powers »

I think the Chase had only eight episodes this "season." Maybe nine.

Either way, they had two celeb episodes during this run and one episode featuring retreads that no one cared about when they appeared on their initial runs (I think one was memorable because he had an orange tie). Out of the remaining group of episodes, only one had the contestants winning - burning GSN for a hot $35,000.

Some exciting stuff!
legendneverdies

Post by legendneverdies »

Austin Powers wrote:I think the Chase had only eight episodes this "season." Maybe nine.

Either way, they had two celeb episodes during this run and one episode featuring retreads that no one cared about when they appeared on their initial runs (I think one was memorable because he had an orange tie). Out of the remaining group of episodes, only one had the contestants winning - burning GSN for a hot $35,000.

Some exciting stuff!
I think the order was for 20 episodes.
BADuBois
Jeopardy! Champion... It's a Mystery!

Post by BADuBois »

Austin Powers wrote:I think the Chase had only eight episodes this "season." Maybe nine.

Some exciting stuff!
Well, some of us found it exciting! :D
Award-winning author of "My Short, Happy Life in 'Jeopardy!'"
http://tinyurl.com/btax4xp
billiej

Post by billiej »

BADuBois wrote:

Some exciting stuff!
Well, some of us found it exciting! :D
Yes we did. Congrats!
Jeff-thecdboy

Post by Jeff-thecdboy »

Surprised no one's mentioned that The Chase has been back for another season this summer, and tonight, I just recognized another former 2-day J! champ from Feb. 2010:

http://www.j-archive.com/showplayer.php?player_id=6651
Winchell Factor
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by Winchell Factor »

Jeff-thecdboy wrote:Surprised no one's mentioned that The Chase has been back for another season this summer, and tonight, I just recognized another former 2-day J! champ from Feb. 2010:

http://www.j-archive.com/showplayer.php?player_id=6651
And she was well worth watching. So if you felt the need to watch the Republicans tonight, you should try to catch this game in one of GSN's 42,835 upcoming reruns.
Johnblue

Post by Johnblue »

I DVRed both the debate AND The Chase. Rebecca did especially well during the final challenge.