How well do YOU know them - and how well are you able to Think Different from the competition?
Rules are copied liberally from Creed Bratton's TD 167. Because it's my first TD, I'm going to keep the rules simple. Further clarifications on eligible cities are in the next post.
1. Please send me your answers by private message, but NOT ANYWHERE IN THIS THREAD!
2. The deadline for submission is 12 PM Eastern time on Thursday, December 19.
3. The object, as you know, is to provide the least popular correct answer for each of the questions.
- Your score on a question equals the number of people (including you) who gave your answer.
- Incorrect answers receive the "sheep" score (highest score on that question) times 2.
- Lowest final score wins (with total computed by adding your scores together)
5. Answers must be provided out of the wealth of information that exists in your brain - no research! However, if you are lucky enough to stumble onto an answer between when you read the question and when you submit your answers, it is fully acceptable to use that.
6. The first tiebreaker will be the score before the bonus question, then the number of singletons, then doubletons, then the product of your scores for each question, then submission order.
7. If you have questions or comments, send them to me via private message unless you are sure that what you say will not reveal answers, offer hints, steer players away from negbait, or in any other way affect the outcome. If appropriate, I’ll post clarifications below the questions.