This is where all of the games are discussed.
Moderators: alietr, dhkendall, trainman, econgator
- 60% or Bust
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 6:08 pm
- Location: Raleigh, NC
Someone posted a picture to reddit today of the new set with the lights off.
Wow. Just... wow.
I taped this season, and this is still kind of jarring to see.
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:00 pm
- Location: Princeton, NJ
They should use that for Halloween.
- Hooked on Jeopardy
- Posts: 3063
- Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:37 pm
It looks like a monorail station.
- 2003 College Champion
- Posts: 1900
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:57 pm
Creepy! Now I've got Cake's "The Distance" in my head.
- Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
- Posts: 965
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 7:27 pm
- Location: NYC
"Cover your shame, monitor whose only purpose is to display the FJ category!"
- JBOARDIE OF THE MONTH!
- Posts: 3817
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:53 pm
I'm surprised that the floor is as reflective as it appears in that photo. I'd want to avoid any glare from the lights for either people on stage or audience.
- Pursuing the Dream
- Posts: 8753
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:49 am
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Looks like the set after a fire.
"Jeopardy! is two parts luck and one part luck" - Me
"The way to win on Jeopardy is to be a rabidly curious, information-omnivorous person your entire life." - Ken Jennings
- Decade Battler and Mustache Maker
- Posts: 566
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:35 pm
I remember being there when they turned the backdrop lights off (or whatever it is that is projecting all that color) and just being SHOCKED. It was like stepping back into Dorothy's house after returning on the yellow brick road. It's SOOOOO weird to see it like that, and I had no idea that the curtains weren't colored. I wanted to go up and touch them, just to be sure it was real, but they were ushering us out. Eerie, to be sure.
- Jeopardy! Toker
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:49 am
Is that the top of somebody's head? Yikes.