Monday, June 23, 2014 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

Volante
Harbinger of the Doomed Lemur

Re: Monday, June 23, 2014 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by Volante »

dhkendall wrote:Belated judge's ruling required (watching this in Daytime J!)

L__S (Alex: Each correct response -- four letters only. The word will begin with an "L" and end with an "S".) $600: "Run them, swim them or sit on them"

Credited was "What are laps". Would "What are legs" work just as well? IMHO they do, but I'd like a judges' ruling on this.
I'd allow it.
The best thing that Neil Armstrong ever did, was to let us all imagine we were him.
Latest movies (1-10): Everything Everywhere All at Once (10), Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken (6), Black Sunday /1960/ (6), Marcel the Shell with Shoes On (7)
Bamaman
Also Receiving Votes

Post by Bamaman »

Legs is another term for parts of a relay race, so your good there. Since you are on someone's kegs if you are sitting on their lap, I guess it would fit.
Volante
Harbinger of the Doomed Lemur

Post by Volante »

Bamaman wrote:Legs is another term for parts of a relay race, so your good there. Since you are on someone's kegs if you are sitting on their lap, I guess it would fit.
You can also sit on your own legs.
The best thing that Neil Armstrong ever did, was to let us all imagine we were him.
Latest movies (1-10): Everything Everywhere All at Once (10), Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken (6), Black Sunday /1960/ (6), Marcel the Shell with Shoes On (7)