Jeopardy audition message on J! website

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

diagia

Jeopardy audition message on J! website

Post by diagia »

The official Jeopardy website has a message regarding the auditions. I don't know how long the message has been up, but it says that Los Angeles auditions have not been held yet. However, it also said neither has Lexington nor Seattle and I believe those have been held. Can anyone claify?
mennoknight
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: Jeopardy audition message on J! website

Post by mennoknight »

Seattle has occurred.
I eat chicken. That's what I do.
Volante
Harbinger of the Doomed Lemur

Post by Volante »

Dunno, didn't see the message you are referring to, but there were LA Auditions held earlier this year.

Whether or not they're referring to those and are just slow to update the site or to a new, unheld, batch in the future I couldn't say.
The best thing that Neil Armstrong ever did, was to let us all imagine we were him.
Latest movies (1-10): WIthnail & I (7), An Autumn Afternoon (7), Europa Europa (7), Tampopo (9)
diagia

Post by diagia »

Thanks for posting. I was referring to the "newsfeed" that scrolls on the J! website right above Winners Circle. The message was important contestant information and when you click it gives a message.
earendel
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by earendel »

diagia wrote:The official Jeopardy website has a message regarding the auditions. I don't know how long the message has been up, but it says that Los Angeles auditions have not been held yet. However, it also said neither has Lexington nor Seattle and I believe those have been held. Can anyone claify?
Yes, the Lexington auditons were held - without me, regrettably. :cry:
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."