Game Show "Run Thru"

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

georgespelvin
The Charlie Brown of Jeopardy Auditions

Game Show "Run Thru"

Post by georgespelvin »

For all you game show type folks that live in the Baltimore, D.C. and even New York areas, listen up! An industry friend in California passed this along to me. I can't do it unfortunately, but maybe you can. Read on:

Anyone know anyone in Baltimore?! Last minute fun casting: BALTIMORE, MD- Now Casting for TV GAME SHOW Run-Thru

Seeking Outgoing, Witty and Fun Contestants who are GREAT with word games, puzzles and pop culture! Must be available to rehearse this Thursday afternoon (Dec 4th) for the Friday (Dec 5th) Run-Thru with major TV executives! $100 cash/day - only about 1-2 hour commitment each day. If interested, email: MELISSA.CASTING@GMAIL.COM include your name, age, phone #, current city and current photo. Also tell us why you are so great at word games & trivia! Thanks and please share! (If anyone from NYC is interested, transportation and hotel one night would be provided!)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am assuming this is an event being used to sell a game show format.
I used to be AWSOP but wanted to be more theatrical.