Scoresheets for Season 28

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

Nicky
Contributor

Scoresheets for Season 28

Post by Nicky »

Hello, folks. Anyway, do any of you possibly remember that on the Sony Boards back in late Season 26 (and cheezguyty, you really helped me with it, and I PMed you about it but you never responded), I did scoresheets that I posted on the boards, and also did holiday themed? I've been doing it regularly all through Season 27 (but don't know where to post them), and can do it for this upcoming season starting tomorrow night. Would you tell me of the best place I could post these scoresheets, as well as maybe all the ones I posted for Season 27? I know it's only one day til the season premiere, but could any of you, especially cheezguyty, answer this before the season starts so I could appropriately start this at the beginning of the season? I've been meaning to do this sooner, and in so doing show you examples of some Season 27 episodes, but for some reason it all disappeared when I tried to submit, and so I'm not showing you some of them in this anymore. If you're interested, I can post some of them here, and then post them regularly for Season 28 starting tomorrow night! I hope to hear back from you in the next day (about 17 hours to be exact in my area) before the season begins!