The Old Message Board

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

harrumph
Voyeur

Re: The Old Message Board

Post by harrumph »

John Boy wrote:
harrumph wrote:I'm skeptical that two boards could function at the same time as quality boards. How many of our more savvy posters would be willing to take the time and energy to post in both, perhaps repeating their more salient points?
Betcha fifty cents TPH would do so. Whether you think that's a good thing or otherwise is your call.
At least for this week, with the insta no brainer Wednesday FJ, we have a shot at the elusive perfecto in the weekly poll.
John Boy
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by John Boy »

Rex Kramer wrote:
John Boy wrote:
harrumph wrote:I'm skeptical that two boards could function at the same time as quality boards. How many of our more savvy posters would be willing to take the time and energy to post in both, perhaps repeating their more salient points?
Betcha fifty cents TPH would do so. Whether you think that's a good thing or otherwise is your call.
So what you're saying is that we should have both boards in existence, and the folks on this board should know about the other board, but not all the folks on the other board should know about this board . . .

Rex
Never said anything of the sort. I always knew there were "all kinds" on the old board, and it certainly wasn't my place to be the "doorman" and allow entrance only to the "approved list." I can choose to ignore the contributions of others, as they can mine.
alietr
Site Admin

Post by alietr »

What would I do with a brain if I had one? I figured out why JBoard wasn't ranking well on Google with the search "Jeopardy message board" but was with "Jeopardy discussion board". I'd left the word 'message' out of the description and keywords! That has been fixed and maybe will increase the visibility a bit. Not that all the cool (to stretch the definition a bit) people haven't already found it, mind you.