Thursday, October 6, 2011 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

Volante
Harbinger of the Doomed Lemur

Re: Thursday, October 6, 2011 Game Recap & Disc (SPOILERS)

Post by Volante »

jpahk wrote: it was pretty good, really, even though i don't usually like old movies. slightly off-putting that some of the actors didn't even attempt english accents (notably gable),
The problem with actors attempting accents... Sometimes you get gold. Sometimes you get Sean Connery doing Russian or Dick van Dyke doing Cockney. :lol:
The best thing that Neil Armstrong ever did, was to let us all imagine we were him.
Latest movies (1-10): Everything Everywhere All at Once (10), Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken (6), Black Sunday /1960/ (6), Marcel the Shell with Shoes On (7)
alietr
Site Admin

Post by alietr »

jpahk wrote:it feels weird being "done" with jeopardy. i guess joe koster is still on and i'll be cheering for him, but there were three weeks in a row where literally every player in every game was somebody i'd met and liked. monday is going to be strange.
But that's what we're here for! So you're never actually "done" with Jeopardy nonetheless.

And Charles Laughton is always amazing.
dhkendall
Pursuing the Dream

Post by dhkendall »

alietr wrote:
jpahk wrote:it feels weird being "done" with jeopardy. i guess joe koster is still on and i'll be cheering for him, but there were three weeks in a row where literally every player in every game was somebody i'd met and liked. monday is going to be strange.
But that's what we're here for! So you're never actually "done" with Jeopardy nonetheless.
"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
"Jeopardy! is two parts luck and one part luck" - Me

"The way to win on Jeopardy is to be a rabidly curious, information-omnivorous person your entire life." - Ken Jennings

Follow my progress game by game since 2012