Alpaca Farm quizzes

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

CasketRomance
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: Alpaca Farm quizzes

Post by CasketRomance »

yeah that is not about her...she is probably the most notable person to have been conceived in the wake of that disaster...did a few documentaries and contributed money to those affected
morbeedo
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by morbeedo »

CasketRomance wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:53 pm yeah that is not about her...she is probably the most notable person to have been conceived in the wake of that disaster...did a few documentaries and contributed money to those affected
If you answer Sharapova for Q12, I’ll accept it
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

morbeedo wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:57 pm
CasketRomance wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:53 pm yeah that is not about her...she is probably the most notable person to have been conceived in the wake of that disaster...did a few documentaries and contributed money to those affected
think i will pass...only know 1 answer besides that gift and the subject matter isn't interesting enough for me to want to learn anything....did take the no hitter quiz that was posted earlier today...would have had a perfect if i could learn to follow rules...didn't see where it said need both...figured it was name 1 of the 2 in the one question and only put 1 instead of 2 when i knew both of them
LucarioSnooperVixey
Carrying Letters and Lemons

Post by LucarioSnooperVixey »

I finally scored in a Baseball Quiz!!! :D
Douglas Squasoni
morbeedo
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by morbeedo »

CasketRomance wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:51 pm
think i will pass...only know 1 answer besides that gift and the subject matter isn't interesting enough for me to want to learn anything....did take the no hitter quiz that was posted earlier today...would have had a perfect if i could learn to follow rules...didn't see where it said need both...figured it was name 1 of the 2 in the one question and only put 1 instead of 2 when i knew both of them
I respect that, trivia bro

You’re like the guy who came up to me on marathon Sunday last Nov and said I don’t like clowns, man, but I appreciate what you’re doing
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

morbeedo wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:43 am
CasketRomance wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:51 pm
I respect that, trivia bro

You’re like the guy who came up to me on marathon Sunday last Nov and said I don’t like clowns, man, but I appreciate what you’re doing
beat you in the "starting at the top" quiz...weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
morbeedo
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by morbeedo »

CasketRomance wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 10:46 pmbeat you in the "starting at the top" quiz...weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Nooooo!! You beat me by just 7 points :P

I’m pretty good at film - not great - so I was thrilled only to miss 2 questions. Should have got Sigourney Weaver though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
morbeedo
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by morbeedo »

morbeedo wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:23 pm So-Called Fathers is live
Well that played hard
classicroadster

Post by classicroadster »

morbeedo wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:50 pm
Well that played hard
I agree! From Last place....
morbeedo
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by morbeedo »

classicroadster wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:42 pm
Well that played hard
I agree! From Last place....
When there are at least 2 questions with a 0% get rate, there's a difficulty problem
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

Well that played hard
told you you should have had father of sociology
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

golf's 2nd major is this week...also a pga championship winner quiz is now up
classicroadster

Crap, if I'd moneyed Pulisic instead of my bad Shalene Flanagan guess I'd have won the athletes in street clothes. The only one I didn't recognize was the cricket player. I guessed right on Mayfield and Sale, and wrong on Wozniaki. I knew I recognized her but could not pin it down.
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

classicroadster wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:45 am Crap, if I'd moneyed Pulisic instead of my bad Shalene Flanagan guess I'd have won the athletes in street clothes. The only one I didn't recognize was the cricket player. I guessed right on Mayfield and Sale, and wrong on Wozniaki. I knew I recognized her but could not pin it down.
you beat me, dude...i put smith for all of the people i didn't know..unfortunately nobody with the common last name....never heard of that pulisic dude...like i said in one of the game recap threads, wozniacki was one of the few danish people i know...i know her mug well from watching tennis over the past 10 years or so...at least we both beat that anthony bianca dude
classicroadster

CasketRomance wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:18 pm
classicroadster wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:45 am Crap, if I'd moneyed Pulisic instead of my bad Shalene Flanagan guess I'd have won the athletes in street clothes. The only one I didn't recognize was the cricket player. I guessed right on Mayfield and Sale, and wrong on Wozniaki. I knew I recognized her but could not pin it down.
you beat me, dude...i put smith for all of the people i didn't know..unfortunately nobody with the common last name....never heard of that pulisic dude...like i said in one of the game recap threads, wozniacki was one of the few danish people i know...i know her mug well from watching tennis over the past 10 years or so...at least we both beat that anthony bianca dude
Pulisic is the best American soccer player right now, arguably will be the best ever US player but hes only 21 or 22. I was a little surprised Mayfield was so low a get rate as well. Wozniaki I know from tennis and dating Rory McIroy and JJ Watt. I just didn't recognize her from the photo
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

classicroadster wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:40 pm
CasketRomance wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:18 pm
Pulisic is the best American soccer player right now, arguably will be the best ever US player but hes only 21 or 22. I was a little surprised Mayfield was so low a get rate as well. Wozniaki I know from tennis and dating Rory McIroy and JJ Watt. I just didn't recognize her from the photo
i missed mayfield also...don't follow much american football..don't believe i had ever seen dude' in regular clothes before....wozniacki is now with david lee....will be getting married later this year
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

that brucem is pretty lame...almost 4 days after the supposed close and still hasn't graded his quiz
morbeedo
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by morbeedo »

CasketRomance wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:42 pm that brucem is pretty lame...almost 4 days after the supposed close and still hasn't graded his quiz
Yeah.

Missed you in Chernobyl, bro
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

morbeedo wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:30 pm
CasketRomance wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:42 pm that brucem is pretty lame...almost 4 days after the supposed close and still hasn't graded his quiz
Yeah.

told you i only knew 1 answer and had no desire to learn any of that content
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

morbeedo wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:30 pm
Yeah.

i tell you what, dude....i will do your next quiz even if i don't know any question and hate the subject matter, if you do my "same as a pga championship winner" quiz