Monday, January 11, 2016 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

dinghammer
No Relation

Re: Monday, January 11, 2016 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by dinghammer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:10 am

I saw this image (or one like it) over 20 years ago on either a VHS cover or in some horror magazine (maybe the same one that had a full-page Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers picture in it?), so I've been aware of the Hugh Grant The Lair of the White Worm movie for that long. I got that LT, but I still haven't seen the movie.

I clammed on the first national park clue because I know Redwood and Sequoia exist (and are both pointless answers in the "Name any national park in the US" question in the Pointless app) but not which one is on the coast.

silverscreentest
Jeopardy! Champion

Re: Monday, January 11, 2016 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by silverscreentest » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:56 am

dinghammer wrote:I saw this image (or one like it) over 20 years ago on either a VHS cover or in some horror magazine (maybe the same one that had a full-page Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers picture in it?), so I've been aware of the Hugh Grant The Lair of the White Worm movie for that long. I got that LT, but I still haven't seen the movie.

Also in the Lair of the White Worm with Hugh Grant was current Doctor Who Peter Capaldi.
Silver Screen Test, my movie trivia game show. Watch some of the episodes On-Demand.