LL68 Referrals

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

quarterrican
Loyal Jeopardista

Re: LL68 Referrals

Post by quarterrican »

pburns1587 wrote:
RandyG wrote:
goatman wrote:
Holocene Hero wrote:All good, I'll see yall in LL69
LLamas, can we get an invite for HH PLZ!! He's been asking... anyone got one left?!? :!: :?: :?
The league timeline says that referrals needed to be in by Feb. 9th.
Yep I was going to ask if i was referred yesterday there any chance I make it for LL68 - I'm assuming no and I'll just play along this season, but wanted to ask. This is like my mother buying my xmas present, showing it to me, wrapping it, and then telling me not to touch it until Christmas! :lol:
It's possible you'll be okay - the referral page is still open. The timeline said Last Call was February 9th, but didn't actually put a deadline on referrals. The timeline also says last Rookie Emails will be sent tomorrow - if you don't receive one by tomorrow, then yeah, you'll have to wait til next season.

pburns1587
Valued Contributor

Post by pburns1587 »

quarterrican wrote:
It's possible you'll be okay - the referral page is still open. The timeline said Last Call was February 9th, but didn't actually put a deadline on referrals. The timeline also says last Rookie Emails will be sent tomorrow - if you don't receive one by tomorrow, then yeah, you'll have to wait til next season.
Just got it - looks like you are correct!
Consciously Incompetent

RandyG
Founder of the Royal House of JBoardie of the Month

Post by RandyG »

pburns1587 wrote:
quarterrican wrote:
Excellent! That's good to know going forward.
"The COMPLETE GUIDE To Republican Ethics: tRump Edition" is right ===> here

goatman
Man Who Stares At Goats!

Post by goatman »

pburns1587 wrote:
quarterrican wrote:
Yes Thorsten has notified Llamas referrals due NLT 17 Feb at this LL Page:
LL68 Important dates

First rookie invitations sent:

February 1, 2016

LL68 registration deadline:

February 17, 2016

LL68 Opening Day:

February 22, 2016
The corridors of my mind are plastered with 3M Post-It notes!

Linear Gnome
One Miner Gal

Post by Linear Gnome »

It seems likely that Thorsten considers referrals after Feb. 9 but reserves the right to defer them, just in case it would cause a problem in the size of a rookie Rundle. One of the things I do in my job is assign teachers to classes, and it's easy for me to imagine that some last-minute additions are convenient to include, others not so much.

drdoug41
Valued Contributor

Post by drdoug41 »

I realize that I'm late to the party, but having just recently joined this board and recently been on Stage 10, I'm finding myself in need of new challenge!

I went through the LL67 questions, so I have a good feeling for the type of questions asked and for the expectations for players. I'll play regularly, honestly, good-naturedly, and if you need more adverbs, I've got 'em. :D

If it doesn't happen this time around, I understand, and I'll wait for the next season! Thanks.
Similar minds think alike.

goatman
Man Who Stares At Goats!

Post by goatman »

drdoug41 wrote:I realize that I'm late to the party, but having just recently joined this board and recently been on Stage 10, I'm finding myself in need of new challenge!

I went through the LL67 questions, so I have a good feeling for the type of questions asked and for the expectations for players. I'll play regularly, honestly, good-naturedly, and if you need more adverbs, I've got 'em. :D

If it doesn't happen this time around, I understand, and I'll wait for the next season! Thanks.
PLease join us in TD and get to know peeps on the Board so we get warm and fuzzy about you! 8-)
(NB: After over 800 posts on this Board mostly peeps are not warm and fuzzy about men who stare at goats! So don't feel badly...)

goatman
Man Who Stares At Goats!

Post by goatman »

goatman wrote:
Holocene Hero wrote:I'd love an invite if someone still has one
Scroll up one post talk to Cat!
IDK if HH got inv yet or if not can someone else refer Holocene Hero plox!? Needs to be in Tues latest!! :o :!: :?:

Cat Hammarskjold
Feline Secretary-General

Post by Cat Hammarskjold »

Pburns got my invitation, so someone else needs to refer Holocene Hero.

drdoug41
Valued Contributor

Post by drdoug41 »

goatman wrote:
drdoug41 wrote:I realize that I'm late to the party, but having just recently joined this board and recently been on Stage 10, I'm finding myself in need of new challenge!

PLease join us in TD and get to know peeps on the Board so we get warm and fuzzy about you! 8-)
(NB: After over 800 posts on this Board mostly peeps are not warm and fuzzy about men who stare at goats! So don't feel badly...)
Thanks--I did my first TD this morning. Have no clue how I did, but the Bowie theme was hunky dory!
Similar minds think alike.

Holocene Hero
Valued Contributor

Post by Holocene Hero »

I got referred by quarterrican, so all is fine for me lol. Thanks for the concern though.

goatman
Man Who Stares At Goats!

Post by goatman »

Holocene Hero wrote:I got referred by quarterrican, so all is fine for me lol. Thanks for the concern though.
Dude, I lost sleep worrying about you! Good luck HH! ;)