LL68: For the LLamas

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

OlafR
Just Starting Out on JBoard

Re: LL68: For the LLamas

Post by OlafR »

I wish I could find someone who could give me an invite to LearnedLeague, it has always sounded so fun to me. I was in academia for years and thought I would have stumbled upon someone who was involved in the league. Now, I read this thread and it brings back all of the disappointment again :lol: Does anyone know of something similar out there? I have never been able to find something like it.
JyV92
Jeopardy! UTOCer

Post by JyV92 »

skullturf wrote:I'm in A Central. There are several names in there I recognize, including Jerome Vered.

LL67 was my first time ever in an A rundle, and I was pleased not to get demoted. I finished 19th of 28. I think I'm in constant danger of getting demoted from A, but it was nice not to have that happen my first time in A.
What's your LL name?
I got relegated twice central B then to C but my branch has been shifted to the new Laguna group and I think I may be back in A by the end if the year. Central is a tough group, especially A.
skullturf
Married to a Jeopardy! Champion

Post by skullturf »

JyV92 wrote:
skullturf wrote:I'm in A Central. There are several names in there I recognize, including Jerome Vered.

LL67 was my first time ever in an A rundle, and I was pleased not to get demoted. I finished 19th of 28. I think I'm in constant danger of getting demoted from A, but it was nice not to have that happen my first time in A.
What's your LL name?
I got relegated twice central B then to C but my branch has been shifted to the new Laguna group and I think I may be back in A by the end if the year. Central is a tough group, especially A.
I'm MercerI. We just met in person for the first time when I was at TCONA for the first time.