RULES:*NO CHEATING: Use your own brain, not a friend/relative/computer/phone's!
*You get 1 DROP, for which you will get a score of 0.
*You get 1 SHEEP, for which you will get the same score as the most popular answer.
*WRONG ANSWERS are equal to the SHEEP score + 5 points.
You can enter via PM or HERE
DUE DATE: Monday, 5/16 - 7 A.M. PST (or before I start compiling answers)
This TD is OPEN TO ANYONE! You do NOT have to be a boardie to enter!
**Because Prince's music spoke about love, I am being kind and giving you questions with MANY choices! This way I can be extra cruel with the next Pictures TD! **
1. When Doves Cry I'm almost sure Prince was using a metaphor, but for this TD let's imagine he was talking about a delicious chocolate bar! Name ANY OTHER chocolate bar. Looking for a CANDY bar here, not a bar of baker's chocolate. It does NOT have to only have chocolate in it.
2. Kiss Who can forget KISS''s fantastic painted faces or Gene Simmons amazing tongue? In their honor name ANY rock band formed in America between 1973 (KISS) and 1991 (the recognized end of the second wave of "glam metal").
3. Cream Also a band featuring Eric Clapton. Name ANY song written or performed by him.
4. Batdance I would have you name an actor who played Batman, but that was in a recent TD and would be too easy. Instead, name any major villain (the character, NOT the actor who played them) from the live action Batman TV show, or the film franchise. (NOT the cartoon). If you need clarification as to whether a character is a "major villain", I am happy to offer help!
5. Raspberry Beret Mmm, delicious raspberries. Make yourself hungry and name any OTHER type of berry! I am going with a VERY loose definition of berry. It does NOT have to be an edible berry, but it must be in the berry family.I will also accept ANY fruit that has the word "berry" in its name (some of them are not classified as berries, yes, it's confusing. I am being VERY liberal with accepted answers.)
6. The Most Beautiful Girl in the World Who said looks don't matter? Identify one of the women named by Esquire Magazine as the "Sexiest Woman Alive" since 2004. The spoiler below contains their initials. One woman is listed twice; the other set of repeating letter are different people. (11 ANSWERS)
7. Little Red Corvette Speaking of beautiful, take a moment and go for a ride in your Chevy Corvette. Oh? You don't have one? Then name ANY OTHER sports car. (If you need clarification as to whether it qualifies as a sports car, feel free to ask)
8. Diamonds and Pearls Money isn't far from beauty, right? Name ANY precious jewel, other than Diamonds or Pearls. I am accepting ANY gem or jewel or stone of that nature. Do not let the word precious fool you, I am NOT being strict/scientific.
9. Mountains You guessed it. Name ANY mountain range found in North America OR Europe! If you pick a subset of a larger range, I will count your answer as belonging to the larger range, I will NOT differentiate the two.
10. I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man Name ANY of Henry VIII's wives OR Elizabeth Taylor's husbands.
11. Money Don't Matter 2 Night Name any PERSON depicted on the FRONT of ANY U.S. currency, currently in circulation. Both bills and coins count.
12. Call My Name And for those that want a real Prince question. Name ANY song that Prince wrote, but that was made popular by ANOTHER artist. If you need clarification, ask away! If you want a challenge, ignore the spoiler below which contains the artists who made the songs popular & an abbreviation of the song titles. The hints given are NOT an exhaustive list, but merely help to find answers.
The Bangles - M.M.
Cyndi Lauper- W.Y.W.M.
Alicia Keys - H.C.Y.D.C.M.A.
Stevie Nicks - S.B.
Chaka Khan - I F. f. Y.
Sheila E. - The G. L.
Tevin Campbell - R. and R.
M.C. Hammer - P.
Madonna - L.S.