Secret Bunker News

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

opusthepenguin
The Best Darn Penguin on the Whole JBoard

Re: Secret Bunker News

Post by opusthepenguin »

Bobby "TenPoundHammer" Peacock's game will be uploaded later tonight. If you haven't seen it yet, remember that the dedicated thread will have tons of people offering con(gratulations/dolences). So if you care about spoilers, avoid that place for now. The bits and bytes of Bobby's game are crunching as we speak, slowly transforming from a gigantic .wtv file to a merely enormous .mp4. Then comes editing it down to its 7 commercial-free minutes and the long upload at 1 Mbps. So it won't be SOON soon. But it's on its way.
opusthepenguin

Post by opusthepenguin »

Here's where the game will be when it gets there. Give it an hour and a half before you complain that it's still not up so something must have gone wrong. That will give me time to go to bed.

https://vimeo.com/246544921

TenPoundHammer

Post by TenPoundHammer »

Can you please record the 12/25 wheel too? I had an off-forum request for it.
opusthepenguin

Post by opusthepenguin »

TenPoundHammer wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:23 pm Can you please record the 12/25 wheel too? I had an off-forum request for it.
Ok. There'll be some holiday-related delay in uploading it.
mfc248
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by mfc248 »

opusthepenguin wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:32 pm
TenPoundHammer wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:23 pm Can you please record the 12/25 wheel too? I had an off-forum request for it.
Ok. There'll be some holiday-related delay in uploading it.
The Christmas Day J! as well, please. ABC's NBA tripleheader will cause extensive pre-emptions - here's a list of what I've found in the bigger markets:

Not airing at all: WABC (New York), WPVI (Philadelphia), KTRK (Houston), WPLG (Miami), WFTV (Orlando), WTVD (Raleigh-Durham), WLOS (Greenville, SC)
8:30 pm: KATU (Portland, OR), KOMO (Seattle)
9:00 pm: KABC (Los Angeles), KGO (San Francisco), KXTV (Sacramento)
1:35 am: WLS (Chicago), WTNH (Hartford/New Haven)
5:30 pm on Saturday, December 30: WPBF (West Palm Beach)
For WJLA (Washington, DC), the regular 7:30 pm showing is pre-empted, but they replay the night's episode at 2:07 am, and that re-airing is unaffected. (EDIT: this may be the "daytime" rerun; if so, then DC also won't see next Monday's game at all)
Last edited by mfc248 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Category 13
Wagering Viking

Post by Category 13 »

I missed the entire first round of tonight's game (12-19). How soon will it be uploaded?
rmfromfla

Post by rmfromfla »

Also to add fuel to the Christmas yule log, NBC is airing Steelers/Texans beginning at 4/3 CT, so that will run probably for 4 hours, causing more chaos with schedules! :shock:
opusthepenguin

Post by opusthepenguin »

Reddit guy put up today's Jeopardy!

Here's today's Wheel.

TenPoundHammer

Post by TenPoundHammer »

Anyone got Wheel for 3/15, 3/16, 3/22, and 3/23? Both of my affiliates are CBS. I can get J! from the Reddit guy.
seaborgium
Undefeated in Reruns

Post by seaborgium »

TenPoundHammer wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:35 pm Anyone got Wheel for 3/15, 3/16, 3/22, and 3/23? Both of my affiliates are CBS. I can get J! from the Reddit guy.
I can guarantee you the answer is no for the latter three!
seaborgium
Undefeated in Reruns

Post by seaborgium »

TenPoundHammer wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:35 pm Anyone got Wheel for 3/15, 3/16, 3/22, and 3/23? Both of my affiliates are CBS. I can get J! from the Reddit guy.
Are you still in need for today and/or tomorrow? I'm willing to see what I can do; only the uploading part will be at all difficult.
TenPoundHammer

Post by TenPoundHammer »

seaborgium wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:43 pm
Are you still in need for today and/or tomorrow? I'm willing to see what I can do; only the uploading part will be at all difficult.
Yes and yes.
opusthepenguin

Post by opusthepenguin »

I'm told the reddit guy is having connectivity issues. So I'll step in and upload the next few games. I'll post a link when today's game is ready, probably ~6 p.m. CDT.
opusthepenguin

Post by opusthepenguin »

Edit: Looks like Reddit guy got his internet fixed, so no real need for this. Unless mine is better quality. I'm not sure who wins on that front.

Here's today's game. No spoilers in this thread please:

Vimeo no longer has a download button, but you can copy the link and paste it in the box at http://savevideo.me/ and it will give you options to download.
dhkendall
Pursuing the Dream

Post by dhkendall »

opusthepenguin wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 6:26 pm Edit: Looks like Reddit guy got his internet fixed, so no real need for this. Unless mine is better quality. I'm not sure who wins on that front.

Here's today's game. No spoilers in this thread please:

Vimeo no longer has a download button, but you can copy the link and paste it in the box at http://savevideo.me/ and it will give you options to download.
I believe there is a Chrome app you can download that will add a download button to Vimeo videos.
"Jeopardy! is two parts luck and one part luck" - Me

"The way to win on Jeopardy is to be a rabidly curious, information-omnivorous person your entire life." - Ken Jennings

Follow my progress game by game since 2012
LanceJ
Contributor

Post by LanceJ »

Morning Opus (and folks) -- Any way you could get tomorrow's Millionaire (my episode! 5/30, episode 173) recorded? I'm doing everything I can to make sure I get a copy but I'm envisioning a nightmare scenario where California finally slides into the ocean and it gets pre-empted by breaking news locally. If not, no worries, i'm sure somewhere will have it. Thanks!
seaborgium
Undefeated in Reruns

Post by seaborgium »

LanceJ wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:45 am Morning Opus (and folks) -- Any way you could get tomorrow's Millionaire (my episode! 5/30, episode 173) recorded? I'm doing everything I can to make sure I get a copy but I'm envisioning a nightmare scenario where California finally slides into the ocean and it gets pre-empted by breaking news locally. If not, no worries, i'm sure somewhere will have it. Thanks!
I record Millionaire every day by default. But I don't have a good internet connection at home, so anything I upload will have to be compressed well below the two gigabytes the recorded show will be.

edit: But I'm in Los Angeles, so I probably won't be able to help you in the above nightmare scenario.
MarkBarrett

Post by MarkBarrett »

seaborgium wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 2:29 pm
LanceJ wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:45 am Morning Opus (and folks) -- Any way you could get tomorrow's Millionaire (my episode! 5/30, episode 173) recorded? I'm doing everything I can to make sure I get a copy but I'm envisioning a nightmare scenario where California finally slides into the ocean and it gets pre-empted by breaking news locally. If not, no worries, i'm sure somewhere will have it. Thanks!
I record Millionaire every day by default. But I don't have a good internet connection at home, so anything I upload will have to be compressed well below the two gigabytes the recorded show will be.

edit: But I'm in Los Angeles, so I probably won't be able to help you in the above nightmare scenario.
I'm in CA too, but I can get the show out of CO at 8:30 PT tomorrow morning. I'll edit it and upload it tomorrow morning after which I'll make a post in the Millionaire thread. If something happens then I can try again for Austin, TX at 1PT.
TreeOfHeaven
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by TreeOfHeaven »

If today's (Thurs. 6/28/18) J! can be made available, it would be appreciated (No thanks to the Annapolis shooter, who caused NBC to cut in during the first commercial break in Madison and likely a few of the other 4:30 CT markets. S/he just gets the gasface from me!)
Hippest of the square, and squarest among the hip...
MarkBarrett

Post by MarkBarrett »

TreeOfHeaven wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:43 pm If today's (Thurs. 6/28/18) J! can be made available, it would be appreciated (No thanks to the Annapolis shooter, who caused NBC to cut in during the first commercial break in Madison and likely a few of the other 4:30 CT markets. S/he just gets the gasface from me!)
The Reddit guy has options if those work for you.

https://www.reddit.com/user/jibjabjrjr

Edited to add: I checked YT and it's there as well with a logical search term and filtering to specify today.