*Use ONLY your brain. Not your mom's, not your dad's, not Google's and not your phone's or anyone else's brain!
*Try to get the answer that matches the LEAST number of other people.
*You get 1 DROP, for which you will receive a score of ZERO.
*You get 1 SHEEP, for which you will receive the same score as the most popular answer.
*You can submit via Private Message OR CLICK HERE
*You do NOT have to be a boardie to play. The more the merrier!
No theme here, but hopefully a lot of fun!
Answers are due by the end of Halloween! (11:59 P.M., October 31, PST)
VICTIM...ERR, PARTICIPANTS: 40
This is Aoba
3. Literature Name any novel written by Ernest Hemingway. I will be loose with the definition of a novel. 10 ANSWERS
4. T.V. Name any person who has hosted Saturday Night Live SIX or MORE separate times. 10 ANSWERS
5. Movies Name one of the top 10 highest grossing (in the United States) films of 2015. The movie had to come out at some point during 2015, but it could have continued being shown this year. 10 ANSWERS If the film is a sequel, I need the NUMBER of the sequel, but won't require the subtitle. For example: "Dogs 2" is okay, you wouldn't have to put "Dogs 2: More Barking".
6. Sports Most of you dread this category, so I'll keep it simple. Name any of the last TWELVE cities (including this year) to host the Olympics. 12 ANSWERS This includes both Winter AND Summer games.
7. Colors Name any color that is a shade of blue; blue can even be in the name. MANY ANSWERS
8. Animals Name any species of fish. MANY ANSWERS
9. Words According to the Oxford English Dictionary, name one of the top FIFTEEN words used in the English language. 15 ANSWERS
10. People It's almost election time, can you name ANY head of state of a country in Europe or North America? MANY ANSWERS