This is where all of the games are discussed.
1. Aristotle (because he did astromony stuff dunno when he died though)In a 1694 Royal Society lecture, he suggested an astronomical cause for the Biblical flood in Genesis
Cuba's second-most populous city & a South American capital share this name that refers to St. James
Nominated 8 previous times, he finally won a Nobel Prize for Literature in 1962, 6 years before his death
In 2010, in its fourth season, this TV show shifted its primary setting to 6th Avenue, 2 blocks west
The 2 Central American nations that border only one ocean
2. Harden (thought St. James was refering to the one and only my boi James "defence is for people not named James Harden" Harden
3. I was thinking JRR Tolkien because that was around when Leonard Nimoy propelled the hobbit to superstardom with his Bilbo song.
4. Yugioh because they moved from millenium city to playing children's card games on motorcycles around then.
5. I said Peru and Panama because the only other cetnral american nation I know is Jamaica from my boy Usain Bolt.