Tuesday, January 10, 2017 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

beatlesfan317

Re: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by beatlesfan317 »

It was a really bad wager. I just found this message board and I love it!
Panic Mansion http://philome.la/beatlesfan317/panic-mansion is a combination of a trivia game and an action-rpg available to play online, in a web browser for free. You must answer questions and defeating bosses at the end of each level.
Category 13
Wagering Viking

Post by Category 13 »

This Is Kirk! wrote:
TenPoundHammer wrote:I remember missing the "Ob-la-Di, Ob-la-Da" FJ! because I was drawing a complete blank on what came after the second "la".
It's OK. Life goes on.
Bra
TenPoundHammer

Post by TenPoundHammer »

Category 13 wrote:
This Is Kirk! wrote:
TenPoundHammer wrote:I remember missing the "Ob-la-Di, Ob-la-Da" FJ! because I was drawing a complete blank on what came after the second "la".
It's OK. Life goes on.
Bra
So a dyslexic guy walks into a bra...
Lefty
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by Lefty »

When I was buying all the Beatles' stuff (1984ish [in a non-Orwellian sense]), "Revolver", in its original American composition, was among the last things I bought (though I never did get around to "The Beatles' Second Album"). For some reason, the cassette version was in short supply so I bought it at Sam Goody in my one-and-only purchase ever of anything from any of their stores (and there were two at the time within Starbucks-like view of each other). It cost over $9 with tax ("'cause I'm the taxman...") at a time when prices typically were $5.99 or $6.99, and it was encased in a dirty white plastic inventory-control device at a time when such treatment (but clean) was reserved for CD's (except at Sam Goody).

I don't regret it, but what with the three excised tracks, it contained less than thirty minutes of music, with side B clocking in under 13 minutes.
I'm smart and I want respect.