Apologies in advance for lack of depth. I just wanted to get SOMETHING up.
Use YOUR OWN brain. Not Google's. Not your friend's. Not Ken Jennings's.
Try to come up with the answer that matches the LEAST number of other people.
There are NO SKIPS, but you can SHEEP up to 3 questions. I am making this as accessible as possible. If you need more than 3 SHEEPS, PM me and we can figure something out.
DUE DATE: Monday, Feb. 27th.
PM me or CLICK HERE
1. U.S. Government: Name one of the 10 LONGEST-SERVING (in terms of days, not number of terms) AMERICAN SENATORS. First AND Last name. They do NOT have to be currently in office (most of them aren't). (10 ANSWERS)
2. Movies: Name any movie directed by Mel Brooks. (11 ANSWERS)
3. Body Parts: Name any finger. Be sure to indicate if it's the right hand or the left hand. (10 ANSWERS)
4. T.V.: Name ANY game show host that has been on a show still making new episodes in the past 10 years. This includes January 1, 2007 to today. The host himself/herself should have been still hosting in the past 10 years; not just the show being on (so Art Fleming wouldn't qualify).
5. Books: Name a book written by Agatha Christie.
6. Music: Name one of the top 17 people to win a Grammy. This means most awards won. (17 POSSIBLE ANSWERS)
7. Colors: Name a shade of green.
8. Animals: Name a bug/insect/creepy crawly with 4 or more legs. VERY LOOSE definition of bug/insect/creepy crawly.
9. Clothing: Name a clothing retailer; this is a company that sells primarily clothing.
10. Food: Name any type of cake.
11. Geography: Name a country in Asia.
12. Name a number from 1-20 inclusive.
Enjoy! Feel free to rant and rave!