It's that time of year again (DST)

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

bpmod
Rank

It's that time of year again (DST)

Post by bpmod »

...and I forgot to change my setting for a number of hours.

So I thought to myself: "Hey self! Why not get your bot to update your setting for you? One less fewer thing for you to worry about twice per year." OK, says I. I'll do that.

Now, the question I put out there to everybody else: Do you want your DST setting to update automatically twice per year? I am not going to do it board-wide because some of you are not affected by DST and I would have no way of knowing.

If you want in on this, just PM me and I will add you to the list. Each time* the clocks change (it'll likely be a couple hours early for some, an hour or two late for others), my bot will automatically adjust the JBoard clock for your profile by one hour.

*starting in November when we 'fall back', as I (and I presume some or most of you) have already changed it for this cycle.

Brian
...but the senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity.

If I had 50 cents for every math question I got right, I'd have $6.30 by now.
bpmod
Rank

Re: It's that time of year again (DST)

Post by bpmod »

Bump to say: My apologies. Due to the change in venue, this will not be happening.

Brian
...but the senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity.

If I had 50 cents for every math question I got right, I'd have $6.30 by now.
Bob78164
Jeopardy! Champion

Re: It's that time of year again (DST)

Post by Bob78164 »

I wonder what time my settings think it is now. --Bob