What Kirk said - she is a hoot!
ya think so? I complain about negbait (to me) and sometimes mis-direction, but in my short time of paying attention by virtue of this board, it seems like the FJ clues are remarkably consistent and true to a few basic principles:goatman wrote: ↑Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:27 pm... Truly useless FJ clue IMHO. When thoughtful persons watch this show we hope to learn something, not just be stumped by useless trivia. ........... If the show doesn't reform soon it's losing traditional viewers. IMHO content has become pretty dull and tediously silly. Come on, more stupid logos?! Again with the Pop music lyrics? Enough already! If TPTB read this take heed!
1) almost everyone has heard of the solution which keeps from turning off the tv viewers
(the recent artist from LA is an exception for me)
2) the topics vary randomly and across wide swaths
3) there's usually a clever twist, or a surprise ending - i think tonight's qualifies as a surprise ending
4) even when you've got it, there's still a residue of doubt during the think music
5) you learn something about the topic, even if you thought you already knew a lot about it. Like that damn college named after a town person. only a few people would know that calhoun was the progenitor (wrong use, but dammit i'm trying to get rid of some unused words)
About the FJ - no Amy Adams for me, I ain't one of the cool kids. I racked my brain to think of that Avengers character and finally got to Scarlett Johanssen, also known as Jarlet Johanssen and Scarlett Scohanssen, but yeah, well..
I said "flea" for that latin critter name. I'm not sure if the whole clue would have made me more enlightened, I just Pavlov'd to fleas, thinking it was a rat trap. So, it's bacteria on fleas on rats, eh? What a vector...