LL BWA Entries

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

econgator
Let's Go Mets!

Re: LL BWA Entries

Post by econgator »

MinnesotaMyron wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:21 pm
gnash wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:23 pm
The entries that made the list are lamer each season. Also, my brazenly targeted attempt of "Amelia Bedelia and Thorsten Integrity" (for the Victoria and Albert Museum question) did not succeed.

I gave my votes to Key Your Car, Tax Evasion, and David Byrne, the only ones that made my facial muscles move.

(No, you can't reply with "OK boomer", I am not one. Now get off my lawn!)
I usually defend the Commish's sense of humor, but I can't really argue with you this time around. I thought maybe that was just the first half, but it looks like there's been just a couple more added from the last week. I voted David Byrne and then stopped. I may run through them again, just to be sure.

I expect "Emperor Bob" will win voting, since it was probably submitted by a bunch of people.
Effing ham is at least a decent play on words.

twelvefootboy
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by twelvefootboy »

They got me at Tax Evasion. :lol: I'm sure the author threw away the right answer fishing for the BWA because it couldn't be a better fit. Might as well build a few Trump course on those sites.

Yeah, the rest lacked humor and I doubt were funny even if I knew the inside joke. I threw "key your car" a bone and abstain for a third choice.
Disclaimer - repeated exposure to author's musings may cause befuddlement.

alietr
Site Admin

Post by alietr »

For the Classical pieces, I had nothin', so I went with "A Bitchin' Inagaddadavida Guitar Solo".