How does one study for Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, econgator, dhkendall, trainman

triviawayne
On the Diving Board, Ready to Jump In

Re: How does one study for Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Post by triviawayne » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:31 am

ohiomathtchr wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:16 pm
alietr wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:54 am
Not trying to rain on your parade, but didn't they wrap up taping by September last year because of Chris Harrison's schedule? Is it any different this year?
Hi, long time reader, first time poster. (I don't know why I didn't register until now.)

I took the Millionaire test at TCONA this weekend. The interviewer asked about my availability through August 22, which is their final taping session for the season.
oooh, ohiomathtchr....wonder who you could possibly be...
Total game show career losings = $171,522

ohiomathtchr
Just Starting Out on JBoard

Post by ohiomathtchr » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:26 pm

triviawayne wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:31 am
ohiomathtchr wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:16 pm
alietr wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:54 am
Not trying to rain on your parade, but didn't they wrap up taping by September last year because of Chris Harrison's schedule? Is it any different this year?
Hi, long time reader, first time poster. (I don't know why I didn't register until now.)

I took the Millionaire test at TCONA this weekend. The interviewer asked about my availability through August 22, which is their final taping session for the season.
oooh, ohiomathtchr....wonder who you could possibly be...
Do I need to spell it out for you? K-L-A-U-S-S. :-P

ohiomathtchr
Just Starting Out on JBoard

Post by ohiomathtchr » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:30 pm

To the person who PMed me, I can't reply to your message since I'm a newbie. I have not had any type of follow-up as of this moment, 12:30 PM Eastern on Wednesday 8/9. If I hear anything, I will definitely let you and everyone else know.

acthomas
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by acthomas » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:03 pm

ohiomathtchr wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:30 pm
To the person who PMed me, I can't reply to your message since I'm a newbie. I have not had any type of follow-up as of this moment, 12:30 PM Eastern on Wednesday 8/9. If I hear anything, I will definitely let you and everyone else know.
For all who were curious, it was me. :) There was nothing phrased as "you're in the pool" or such during my audition, so at this point it's just patience!

The Word Picture
Contributor

Post by The Word Picture » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:47 pm

True Baltusrol is near enough to me that I would be so grounded if I miss that. Old enough to remember Jack Nicklaus win the US Open there on TV in 1980. So strong pictorial association there.