Friday, December 9, 2011 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

jeff6286
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: Friday, December 9, 2011 Game Recap & Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by jeff6286 »

Paucle wrote:
opusthepenguin wrote:Dude, if you know how to fix that, please tell me. I'm bagging you. Eye knead two no.
You can't edit your posts? Or am I misinterpreting your question?
(Unless you're asking how he does it without it showing up as an addendum, which case step one is probably "be a moderator") ;)
I think Opus was actually going for a joke, as in how do you fix the problem of your fingers not listening to your brain. Although the moderator trick is good information to have on file for future reference, so thanks for that tidbit. ;)

seaborgium
Undefeated in Reruns

Post by seaborgium »

Paucle wrote:
opusthepenguin wrote:Dude, if you know how to fix that, please tell me. I'm bagging you. Eye knead two no.
(Unless you're asking how he does it without it showing up as an addendum, which case step one is probably "be a moderator") ;)
If you edit your post before someone posts after you, you will dodge the addendum.

(actual) edit: see?

Paucle
Trekardy! Writer

Post by Paucle »

I know, I've done it often, but that's not what happened here. Unless dave uses relativitynet as his browser.

opusthepenguin
The Best Darn Penguin on the Whole JBoard

Post by opusthepenguin »

Paucle wrote:
Sure, I can edit my posts. I want to know how to restore communication between my brain and my fingers so the mistakes don't happen in the first place.

dhkendall
Pursuing the Dream

Post by dhkendall »

opusthepenguin wrote:Sure, I can edit my posts. I want to know how to restore communication between my brain and my fingers so the mistakes don't happen in the first place.
I haven't mastered that yet. Just today, I'm playing online Scrabble (with another boardie) and I notice in the chat window, there's a message "If you're looking for the vowels, I have them all. :(" I replied with "No thanks, I have my fair share." After hitting send, I realized that it was me who posted the first message, I merely answered myself. :headslap:
"Jeopardy! is two parts luck and one part luck" - Me

"The way to win on Jeopardy is to be a rabidly curious, information-omnivorous person your entire life." - Ken Jennings

Follow my progress game by game since 2012