Online Test Recap & Discussion (Pacific), March 8, 2018

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

dhkendall
Pursuing the Dream

Re: Online Test Recap & Discussion (Pacific), March 8, 2018

Post by dhkendall »

Cat Hammarskjold wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:45 pm
MarkBarrett wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:21 am
Blue Lion wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:16 am
goatman wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:49 am Painfully obvious how some clues point to CA residence preference - RAMS... lol. We pulled that one from the East Coast! :lol:
Which is why I was surprised to see an Arby's question on the test I took. Arby's used to be an Ohio-based chain, with most of its locations in the Great Lakes region. Has the chain gone national?
I count 50: https://locations.arbys.com/index.html
The link now gives me the urge to eat at the Winnipeg Arby's.
For the three days, I got 40,44, and 44. The first of the two 44's is the one that I took officially.
Huh, I could swear there is more than one (I remember one stand alone location just about a block from the mall the other one is in but now that I think about it it was torn down a year or so ago). Regardless that mall is about a 5 minute drive from my house and I pass by it on a near daily basis so yeah come on down!

And I thought it was more common too, I’ve heard Arby’s jokes all the time and see ads on US TV ...
"Jeopardy! is two parts luck and one part luck" - Me

"The way to win on Jeopardy is to be a rabidly curious, information-omnivorous person your entire life." - Ken Jennings

Follow my progress game by game since 2012
Linear Gnome
One Miner Gal

Re: Online Test Recap & Discussion (Pacific), March 8, 2018

Post by Linear Gnome »

I typically score in the 38-42 range. Although this one felt easier to me than the other two, I scored slightly lower, going 42/42/41. I thought of two responses about two seconds too late (Andes and Baldwin).

Thanks again to sherder and Ontario Quizzer.