Millionaire Remote Audition

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

oduguy22
Swimming with the Jeopardy! Fishes

Millionaire Remote Audition

Post by oduguy22 »

Hello Boardies, I am in quite a little conundrum that i caused myself but i'm hoping a couple of you guys have some advice. So i filled out an application back on May 24th, and turns out a received a call from them that same day to do a Skype interview and they left a voicemail, but I never saw a notification about it and I didn't even realize i received a call or voicemail from them until just last week. I know boneheaded move. So i left a message explaining how sorry I am and the situation and that I would love to still do the Skype interview, but I have not received a call back from them. So does anyone have any idea on what i could do, should I resend an application? Should I try and leave another voicemail? Did i lose my chance? Any help is appreciated?? Thanks!!
triviawayne
Hoping I don’t drown in this contestant pool

Re: Millionaire Remote Audition

Post by triviawayne »

I would call a second time, keeping in mind what time zone the area code you’re calling to is and try and catch them around 930-1000am
Total game show career losings = $171,522
1stlvlthinker
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by 1stlvlthinker »

oduguy22 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:57 pm Hello Boardies, I am in quite a little conundrum that i caused myself but i'm hoping a couple of you guys have some advice. So i filled out an application back on May 24th, and turns out a received a call from them that same day to do a Skype interview and they left a voicemail, but I never saw a notification about it and I didn't even realize i received a call or voicemail from them until just last week. I know boneheaded move. So i left a message explaining how sorry I am and the situation and that I would love to still do the Skype interview, but I have not received a call back from them. So does anyone have any idea on what i could do, should I resend an application? Should I try and leave another voicemail? Did i lose my chance? Any help is appreciated?? Thanks!!
Call them anyways, you have nothing to lose, but keep calling until you talk to a human being.
Now swimming in the J! pool.
oduguy22
Swimming with the Jeopardy! Fishes

Post by oduguy22 »

Thanks! I heeded you guys' advice and finally was able to get a hold of her, and have an interview tomorrow!