If you're not playing, then you're not paying attention!
READ THE RULES CAREFULLY!
1. No DROP
2. No SHEEP
3. No bonus
4. Number of answer choices indicated in ( ) after the question category
5. One wrong answer eliminates you from the game. For scoring purposes, an eliminated player's answers still count toward point totals for other players
6. There are no loopholes in this game. So, think different, but think within the parameters of the question
Submit your entry before end of day, Monday Nov. 5 by Google survey
- AFRET CMS
- Roberts Blossom
Name an elimination catchphrase used in a reality TV competition
2. 2018 EMMYS (many answers)
Name any acting nominee for a 2018 Primetime Emmy Award.
3. ELECTION DAY (33)
Name any U.S. senator up for regular re-election in 2018. This excludes the 2 special elections for seats held by interim appointees
4. YOU'VE GOT MAIL (19)
Give just the first letter of any one of the 50 US state postal codes
5. JEOPARDY! ALL-STAR GAMES (18)
Name any one of the 18 contestants in the Jeopardy! All-Star Games line-up
6. WHAT A TRAGEDY (10)
Name any tragedy of William Shakespeare, as designated in the First Folio