Confetti Discussion

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, dhkendall, trainman, econgator

alietr
Site Admin

Re: Confetti Discussion

Post by alietr » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:37 pm

seaborgium wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:11 pm
Well, Confetti differs from the other "quiz for money on your phone apps" by using an existing platform. I was able to go to Confetti's page and see a list of episodes back to October 15. All the questions and payouts can be gleaned from those videos.
Yeah, but I was looking for a handy dandy site like the Archive. I'm not going to flip through almost a half hour of J.D.'s babblings to see what 10 questions were.

Prizes
Just Started Her First Lap in the Jeopardy! Pool!

Post by Prizes » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:57 pm

alietr wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:30 pm
Does anybody know if someone has collected the questions and payouts somewhere?
I don't have a total list of payouts, but can pretty well tell you what most of them were on a given night, be it from my winnings or what those of friends/family were. Biggest was $5K each for 5 winners, lowest was $2 and change.

RJRouge
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by RJRouge » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:39 pm

morbeedo wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:26 pm
RJRouge wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:34 am
It's getting more and more emotionally draining to continue losing this game. The fact that I can't monetize my only major skill during a lengthy unemployment is taking a major toll.
I’ve never won but I’ve only played a handful of times. Do you have friends on FB who play?
I have 2 that I joined from a thread at LL, plus my wife. I've won a few times now, so it doesn't hurt quite as much as the unemployment anymore.