Confetti Discussion

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

goongas
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: Confetti Discussion

Post by goongas »

I had a free life tonight after not being able to use it for three shows, and I thought Lost was not JJ Abrams because they talked about the NBC version, but I went with the crowd and it led to my defeat after getting another question wrong after.
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

don't know how anyone plays this...too much talk from the host...just ask the questions and move on
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

gnash wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:21 pm I tried playing a few times, but I can't keep my attention through the host's yakking.
exactly...is awful...i played a couple of times and then said pizz on it and haven't played since
goongas

Post by goongas »

don't know how anyone plays this...too much talk from the host...just ask the questions and move on
I have had some financial success playing this game, otherwise I wouldn't have played it. The money used to be more significant, although tonight was a big one...
billiej

Post by billiej »

CasketRomance wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:08 pm
gnash wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:21 pm I tried playing a few times, but I can't keep my attention through the host's yakking.
exactly...is awful...i played a couple of times and then said pizz on it and haven't played since
I've won over $2100 total from it, and know people who have won significantly more. So, yeah, I'll put up with a little chit chat for that. :lol: