TD 405 - HARRISON FORD (REVEALED)

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

twelvefootboy
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: TD 405 - HARRISON FORD (REVEALED)

Post by twelvefootboy »

SCORES

MarkBarrett - 17
AFRET CMS - 18
Gamawire - 19
xxaaaxx - 20
clt013 - 21
RJRouge - 21
Rackme32 - 22
econgator - 22
threearruda - 23
guessonguessonguess - 24
morbeedo - 27
MattKnowles - 31
twelvefootboy - 33
SenseiCAY - 37

According to North Carolina electoral practices, then twelvefootboy whumped SenseiCAY to stay out of last place, 33 to 37. But a recount shows in person voter fraud as I submitted TWO sheep answers. I confess to going around the corner and coming back in a hat and sunglasses to vote twice :oops: . The 5 point penalty saves face for our faithful TD host, SenseiCAY

Congrats, SensiCAY for not stinking it up as bad as me. Thank you, FG for going to all this work. I don't think these doldrums will continue, but some more spacing may be needed. I suppose it gets to feeling like a 32 week bowling league eventually, but I jump in whenever I can, especially the educational/informative/entertaining ones.
Disclaimer - repeated exposure to author's musings may cause befuddlement.
SenseiCAY
Jeopardy Participant

Post by SenseiCAY »

Oof. Rough one, but still fun. Let's get some more folks into these! Thanks for hosting, FG!
floridagator

Post by floridagator »

OK, I see part of the crisis in TDs (at least) is of my own making. I put this TD together in a few hours and did not use an editor. I realize now some of the questions are fairly narrow and not of general interest (e.g., landmarks of Death Valley, stars & constellations, having Super Bowls memorized, fairly obscure baseball figures). I also see that extending the TD beyond Six Days, Seven Nights did not result in more entries.

I did the whole reveal at once because I wanted to be done with this.

Thanks for playing!
I'd rather cuddle then have sex. If you're into grammar, you'll understand.
heppm01

Post by heppm01 »

I had good intentions to enter, but after a drop, sheep and aural in the first three questions I gave up. I think your self-assessment is accurate.