TD 409 - 2018 in Review (Bonuses and final standings revealed)

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

twelvefootboy
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: TD 409 - 2018 in Review (Q5-Q6 revealed)

Post by twelvefootboy »

morbeedo wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:59 pm Well, I must say it feels good to be 27 again!
Just don't join the Forever 27 club!

The album clue was one last land mine I couldn't WAG, Sheep, or drop. I took a guess at the Lucky Charm, but "The Wall" apparently isn't eponymous to the album. My entire pop music anthology of albums I can name is maybe 3 Beatles' albums and Cosmos Factory by Creedence. These dozen names are all new to me.
Disclaimer - repeated exposure to author's musings may cause befuddlement.
floridagator

Post by floridagator »

I have sheeped my way almost to the bottom!
I'd rather cuddle then have sex. If you're into grammar, you'll understand.
MarkBarrett

Post by MarkBarrett »

WRONG (+10)
---------------
MarkBarrett (Ropin the Wind - Note from host: Honestly, I probably would have fallen for this one myself)

That will teach me daring to overstep my lane into country music instead of going with a different choice in pop/rock where I had a better chance of guessing right. I'm okay with artist-album match while getting into year of release or sales is more of a problem.

The saving grace was my error was not in a Morbeedo elimination game.
RJRouge

Post by RJRouge »

SenseiCAY wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:59 pm Star (acc. Shooting star) - 6
---------------
ElendilPickle
Peter the Accountant
twelvefootboy
ChexMix
Rackme32
RJRouge
May I ask for a point of order on this one? The orange star and the shooting star were VERY different shapes.
SenseiCAY
Jeopardy Participant

Post by SenseiCAY »

MarkBarrett wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 am WRONG (+10)
---------------
MarkBarrett (Ropin the Wind - Note from host: Honestly, I probably would have fallen for this one myself)

That will teach me daring to overstep my lane into country music instead of going with a different choice in pop/rock where I had a better chance of guessing right. I'm okay with artist-album match while getting into year of release or sales is more of a problem.

I justified this question to myself because it wasn’t just “name this album from the year ___.” The question could have also boiled down to “name this band’s bestselling studio album”
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

---------------

my first thought was ropin the wind as well, but thought it came out later than the date that was given....thought it outsold no fences
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

SenseiCAY wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:53 am
---------------

I justified this question to myself because it wasn’t just “name this album from the year ___.” The question could have also boiled down to “name this band’s bestselling studio album”

had you done that i am pretty sure i would have gone with "ropin the wind" and would have got the big minus on that question
merica
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by merica »

CasketRomance wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:03 am
---------------

my first thought was ropin the wind as well, but thought it came out later than the date that was given....thought it outsold no fences
I used Ropin The Wind as one of my bonus answers. Of course, I also used "Born to Run" instead of "Born in the USA". And I did name two that were unused in the main question, while my actual answer for the question was a co-sheep. Ugh.
SenseiCAY
Jeopardy Participant

Post by SenseiCAY »

RJRouge wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:49 am
SenseiCAY wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:59 pm Star (acc. Shooting star) - 6
---------------
ElendilPickle
Peter the Accountant
twelvefootboy
ChexMix
Rackme32
RJRouge
May I ask for a point of order on this one? The orange star and the shooting star were VERY different shapes.
Yeah - I'll fix that.
SenseiCAY
Jeopardy Participant

Post by SenseiCAY »

There was a scoring change on Q5 - shooting stars and stars were different shapes. The following players were affected:

Star - 6 5
---------------
Peter the Accountant
RJRouge
ElendilPickle
twelvefootboy
Rackme32
ChexMix

SINGLETONS
---------------
Shooting Star - ChexMix

New standings after Q6:

30. Peachbox [d][s] - 35 (-2)
27. Floridagator [d][s] - 33 (-2)
27. RJRouge [d][s] - 33 (+1)
27. morbeedo [d][s] - 33 (+3)
23. threearruda [s] - 31 (-2)
23. ElendilPickle [d][s] - 31 (-2)
23. merica [d][s] - 31 (-2)
23. xxaaaxx [d][s] - 31 (+2)
22. Gamawire [d][s] - 30 (-2)
20. Rackme32 [d][s] - 29 (-3)
20. classicroadster [d][s] - 29 (-12)
17. AFRET CMS [d][s] - 28 (+8)
17. badgerfellow [d][s] - 28 (-4)
17. spell4yr [d][s] - 28 (-4)
15. twelvefootboy - 27 (-11)
15. heppm01 [d] - 27 (+6)
11. MarkBarrett [d][s] - 26 (-8)
11. MattKnowles [d][s] - 26 (+2)
11. clt013 [d][s] - 26 (+6)
11. oduguy22 [d][s] - 26 (+1)
10. immaf - 25 (-2)
9. Woof [s] - 24 (+4)
6. American Idiot [s] - 23 (-2)
6. BlueberryPlainsNever [s] - 23 (+11)
6. 9021amyers [d][s] - 23 (-2)
4. econgator [s] - 20 (+4)
4. ChexMix [d][s] - 20
3. Peter the Accountant [s] - 19 (+5)
2. casketromance [d][s] - 16 (-1)
1. jbeltz [d][s] - 14 (+1)
SenseiCAY
Jeopardy Participant

Post by SenseiCAY »

On Q7, we asked about Yanny and Laurel:

Q7. Letter and answer required. Our nation (and perhaps the world) was as divided as ever in 2018. Many a debate occurred on social media and around dinner tables, and people spent way too much time researching and trying to understand the views of the “other” side. In the end, we were still left with two groups – those that heard “Laurel,” and those that were wrong. Select a letter and name the person, people, or other entity with a name that either is, or sounds vaguely like, Yanny or Laurel.

Note: you must include the part of the name that makes it fit into this category (e.g. if “Laura Ingalls Wilder” were an answer, you’d have to give the full name, but I’d take “Loren” for “Sophia Loren.”)
  1. A conservative media host and former speechwriter in the Reagan administration, she currently hosts her nationally-syndicated namesake radio show and another namesake show on the Fox News Channel.
  2. Former President of Ukraine, from 2010 until his removal in 2014. He is currently wanted for treason and in exile in Russia.
  3. A Greek keyboardist, pianist, composer, and producer known for his “Live at the Acropolis” concert.
  4. A controversial (to say the least) British alt-right speaker and former writer for Breitbart, known for his anti-feminist, Islamophobic, and anti-political-correctness views.
  5. This dish, named after a region of France, is an open pie with eggs, cream, and lardons (or bacon).
  6. TV actor best known for his role as Dr. Gregory House.
  7. The third longest river in the world, and the longest to flow entirely within one country.
  8. Slapstick comedy duo Stan and Oliver (both members, please).
  9. Fenway Park currently sits on Jersey Street, but from 1977 until May 2018, the two blocks adjacent to Fenway Park were named for this former owner of the Red Sox.
  10. Actress who taught Humphrey Bogart how to whistle.
WRONG (+10)
---------------
Rackme32 (i - Yancey)

SHEEP (+7)
---------------
(None)

I - Tom Yawkey - 7
---------------
BlueberryPlainsNever
clt013
immaf
MarkBarrett
econgator
spell4yr
merica

H - Laurel and Hardy - 5
---------------
ChexMix
casketromance
Peachbox
Peter the Accountant
Floridagator

E - Quiche Lorraine - 4
---------------
MattKnowles
ElendilPickle
heppm01
morbeedo

J - Lauren Bacall - 3
---------------
American Idiot
Gamawire
AFRET CMS

A - Laura Ingraham - 2
---------------
classicroadster
twelvefootboy

C - Yanni - 2
---------------
jbeltz
threearruda

D - Milo Yiannopulos - 2
---------------
xxaaaxx
RJRouge

G - Yangtze River - 2
---------------
Woof
badgerfellow

SINGLETONS
---------------
B - Viktor Yanukovych - 9021amyers
F - Hugh Laurie - oduguy22

DROP
---------------
(None)

Standings after Q7:

30. Peachbox [d][s] - 40
29. Rackme32 [d][s] - 39 (-9)
27. Floridagator [d][s] - 38
27. merica [d][s] - 38 (-4)
26. morbeedo [d][s] - 37 (+1)
23. ElendilPickle [d][s] - 35
23. RJRouge [d][s] - 35 (+4)
23. spell4yr [d][s] - 35 (-6)
18. threearruda [s] - 33 (+5)
18. Gamawire [d][s] - 33 (+4)
18. MarkBarrett [d][s] - 33 (-7)
18. clt013 [d][s] - 33 (-7)
18. xxaaaxx [d][s] - 33 (+5)
17. immaf - 32 (-7)
14. heppm01 [d] - 31 (+1)
14. AFRET CMS [d][s] - 31 (+3)
14. classicroadster [d][s] - 31 (+6)
11. BlueberryPlainsNever [s] - 30 (-5)
11. MattKnowles [d][s] - 30
11. badgerfellow [d][s] - 30 (+6)
10. twelvefootboy - 29 (+5)
8. econgator [s] - 27 (-4)
8. oduguy22 [d][s] - 27 (+3)
6. American Idiot [s] - 26
6. Woof [s] - 26 (+3)
5. ChexMix [d][s] - 25 (-1)
3. Peter the Accountant [s] - 24
3. 9021amyers [d][s] - 24 (+3)
2. casketromance [d][s] - 21
1. jbeltz [d][s] - 16
SenseiCAY
Jeopardy Participant

Re: TD 409 - 2018 in Review (Q7-Q8 revealed)

Post by SenseiCAY »

Results of the survey:

(Direct link: https://i.imgur.com/eYoCJUw.png)
SenseiCAY
Jeopardy Participant

Post by SenseiCAY »

On Q8, we asked about (somewhat) obscure sports, including one that I'd REALLY love to try at some point (I'll leave it to you to figure out which one):

Q8. Letter and answer required. On 8/8, ESPN2 brought back “the Ocho,” a shoutout to “Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story” starring Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn. Select a letter below and answer the question about your day on 8/8/2018.
  1. Having a touch of insomnia, you are up watching TV at 3 AM. After showings of “Dodgeball” and actual dodgeball competitions, the Ocho aired the finals of the US Open of WHAT SPORT, where one point is scored each time a team catches its featured object (whose name is trademarked by Wham-O, so it is no longer part of the official name of the game) in an end zone measuring 20 yards by 40 yards?
  2. Still unable to sleep, at 4 AM, the Ocho aired the East Tour Series of WHAT SPORT, also known as “roundnet,” and once featured on the ABC show “Shark Tank,” where teams hit a miniature volleyball off a trampoline-like object consisting of a netting stretched across a round frame?
  3. You catch a wink of sleep before your cat wakes you up at 5 AM to feed him. What a jerk. You turn the TV back on and see the ACL Pro Invitational in Cornhole. Some people might call this game “bags,” but they’re wrong (sort of like the people who heard “Yanni” and not “Laurel”). According to the American Cornhole Organization, in a regulation game of Cornhole, within 10%, HOW FAR APART are the two boards (measured between the front edges of the boards)? Answers will be accepted in feet or meters.
  4. You figure you might as well stay awake, so you decide to get in a quick workout. At 6 AM, you hit the gym and on the treadmill TV, you watch two eating contests sponsored by Johnsonville and Krystal. Name EITHER OF THE TWO FOODS (graded separately) that were consumed during these contests.
  5. As you're making yourself some breakfast at 7 AM, you watch the World Championship of Table Tennis (because “Ping Pong” is trademarked by Parker Brothers). Within 10%, according to the ITTF, WHAT IS THE AREA of an official tournament-sized table tennis tabletop? Answers will be accepted in square feet or square meters.
  6. At 8 AM, before heading off to work, you find yourself doing that thing where you're standing in front of the TV, ready to turn it off and leave, but trying to catch a few more seconds of WHAT SPORT, with events including 3-3-3, 3-6-3, and Cycle in individual, doubles, and relay categories?
  7. During your morning coffee break at 10 AM, you turned on the TV to see Premier League Darts. What is the MINIMUM NUMBER of throws (i.e. number of individual darts) required to win a game of 501?
  8. At 1 PM, you take a lunch break and watch WHAT SPORT popular on the Indian subcontinent? The object of the game is for an offensive player to run into the opposing team’s half of the court and tag as many opponents as possible without being tackled by the defenders, all on a single breath.
  9. At 2 PM, you grab another coffee, and you see TSL, a league featuring combat using (replicas of) WHAT FICTIONAL WEAPON?
  10. At 5 PM, you leave work and go to happy hour, where one of the TVs at the bar is tuned to the Ocho, airing a competition in WHAT SPORT, a different biathlon of sorts, featuring both mental and hand-to-hand combat in alternating rounds until one competitor prevails in either half of the match?
WRONG (+10)
---------------
Gamawire (G - 11)
AFRET CMS (G= 10)

SHEEP (+7)
---------------
econgator

G - 9 darts - 7
---------------
MarkBarrett
merica
BlueberryPlainsNever
twelvefootboy
Woof
classicroadster
9021amyers

D - Bratwurst - 3
---------------
Peachbox
ElendilPickle
oduguy22

J - Chessboxing - 3
---------------
RJRouge
American Idiot
ChexMix

A - Ultimate (acc. Ultimate Frisbee) - 2
---------------
heppm01
immaf

D - Hamburgers (acc. Sliders) - 2
---------------
casketromance
spell4yr

E - 45 square feet - 2
---------------
Rackme32
Floridagator

F - Cup stacking/Sport stacking - 2
---------------
Peter the Accountant
morbeedo

SINGLETONS
---------------
B - Spikeball - clt013
C - 27 feet - jbeltz
H - Kabbadi - badgerfellow
I - Light sabers - threearruda

DROP
---------------
MattKnowles
xxaaaxx

Standings after Q8:

30. merica [d][s] - 45 (-3)
28. Gamawire [d][s] - 43 (-10)
28. Peachbox [d][s] - 43 (+2)
26. AFRET CMS [d][s] - 41 (-12)
26. Rackme32 [d][s] - 41 (+3)
24. Floridagator [d][s] - 40 (+3)
24. MarkBarrett [d][s] - 40 (-6)
23. morbeedo [d][s] - 39 (+3)
20. ElendilPickle [d][s] - 38 (+3)
20. RJRouge [d][s] - 38 (+3)
20. classicroadster [d][s] - 38 (-6)
18. BlueberryPlainsNever [s] - 37 (-7)
18. spell4yr [d][s] - 37 (+5)
17. twelvefootboy - 36 (-7)
13. econgator - 34 (-5)
13. immaf - 34 (+4)
13. threearruda [s] - 34 (+5)
13. clt013 [d][s] - 34 (+5)
10. Woof [s] - 33 (-4)
10. xxaaaxx [s] - 33 (+8)
10. heppm01 [d] - 33 (+4)
8. 9021amyers [d][s] - 31 (-5)
8. badgerfellow [d][s] - 31 (+3)
6. MattKnowles [s] - 30 (+5)
6. oduguy22 [d][s] - 30 (+2)
5. American Idiot [s] - 29 (+1)
4. ChexMix [d][s] - 28 (+1)
3. Peter the Accountant [s] - 26
2. casketromance [d][s] - 23
1. jbeltz [d][s] - 17
morbeedo
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by morbeedo »

Well, I HAD to go with cup stacking after it came up on Learned League, to my complete WTF is that?
9021amyers

Post by 9021amyers »

I love obscure sports, and sports where people can drink beers while competing. If “The Ocho” was an actual channel, I would probably watch it nearly every day, like I do with the Olympic Channel. Has anyone seen the ax throwing championships that have been airing off-and-on ESPN2 lately?

Dang, I didn’t think the 9-dart finish would be a big sheep. Professional darts is a truly bizarre spectacle, and I’m surprised it has never caught on in America. There was a moment a few years ago when Fox Sports 1 bought the broadcast rights to a lot of sports properties, only to black out those events on DirecTV and some other cable providers as a demand for more money. They pre-empted everything with darts (since Fox has a huge library of darts content from their British affiliate), and I almost expected a scenario where darts would get better ratings than the, say, Big East basketball it was replacing. Evidently, that wasn’t the case.

I’m still waiting for snooker to have its moment. I don’t know how snooker highlights began to sneak into my YouTube recommendations, but it’s mesmerizing.

twelvefootboy

Post by twelvefootboy »

9021amyers wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:47 am I love obscure sports, and sports where people can drink beers while competing. If “The Ocho” was an actual channel, I would probably watch it nearly every day, like I do with the Olympic Channel. Has anyone seen the ax throwing championships that have been airing off-and-on ESPN2 lately?

Dang, I didn’t think the 9-dart finish would be a big sheep. Professional darts is a truly bizarre spectacle, and I’m surprised it has never caught on in America. There was a moment a few years ago when Fox Sports 1 bought the broadcast rights to a lot of sports properties, only to black out those events on DirecTV and some other cable providers as a demand for more money. They pre-empted everything with darts (since Fox has a huge library of darts content from their British affiliate), and I almost expected a scenario where darts would get better ratings than the, say, Big East basketball it was replacing. Evidently, that wasn’t the case.

I’m still waiting for snooker to have its moment. I don’t know how snooker highlights began to sneak into my YouTube recommendations, but it’s mesmerizing.

Ditto that. I never turn on TV when I travel, but found myself in the same hotel room in Zurich for a week last year. To my wife's dismay I found both snooker coverage and it was very compelling to watch. They did edit out some of the grinding stretches to make it a one hour show. I've also enjoyed darts coverage the rare times I've seen it.
Disclaimer - repeated exposure to author's musings may cause befuddlement.
classicroadster

Post by classicroadster »

I love watching all this stuff and also never thought 9 darts would sheep. Just an FYI to darts fans (I am one) that BBC America has been showing the world championships recently...
SenseiCAY
Jeopardy Participant

Re: TD 409 - 2018 in Review (Q9-Q10 revealed)

Post by SenseiCAY »

On Q9, we had a science question. While most people put down pretty common units, I learned a couple of new units on this one (namely the Mho and the Debye).

Q9. SI unit required. In November, it was announced that the International Prototype Kilogram would no longer be used to define the kilogram and instead, the kilogram would be defined using Planck’s constant. When this change takes effect in 2019, all SI base units will be defined in terms of universal constants, rather than physical artifacts. Name any SI base or derived UNIT NAMED AFTER A PERSON.

WRONG (+10)
---------------
(None)

SHEEP (+5)
---------------
BlueberryPlainsNever
AFRET CMS

Kelvin - 5
---------------
ElendilPickle
Peter the Accountant
merica
threearruda
Floridagator

Ampere - 3
---------------
oduguy22
RJRouge
jbeltz

Gray - 2
---------------
econgator
Rackme32

Joule - 2
---------------
spell4yr
immaf

Ohm - 2
---------------
MarkBarrett
badgerfellow

Pascal - 2
---------------
classicroadster
morbeedo

SINGLETONS
---------------
Becquerel - Peachbox
Debye - Woof
Mho (reciprocal of Ohm) - twelvefootboy
Newton - American Idiot
Roentgen - heppm01
Siemens - xxaaaxx
Tesla - Gamawire
Volt - ChexMix
Watt - 9021amyers
Weber - MattKnowles

DROP
---------------
clt013
casketromance

UNUSED
---------------
Sievert
Coulomb
Hertz
Degree Celsius
Henry
Farad

Standings after Q9:

30. merica [d][s] - 50
29. AFRET CMS [d] - 46 (-3)
28. Floridagator [d][s] - 45 (-4)
26. Gamawire [d][s] - 44 (+2)
26. Peachbox [d][s] - 44 (+2)
24. ElendilPickle [d][s] - 43 (-4)
24. Rackme32 [d][s] - 43 (+2)
22. BlueberryPlainsNever - 42 (-4)
22. MarkBarrett [d][s] - 42 (+2)
20. RJRouge [d][s] - 41
20. morbeedo [d][s] - 41 (+3)
19. classicroadster [d][s] - 40 (+1)
17. threearruda [s] - 39 (-4)
17. spell4yr [d][s] - 39 (+1)
16. twelvefootboy - 37 (+1)
14. econgator - 36 (-1)
14. immaf - 36 (-1)
10. Woof [s] - 34
10. clt013 [s] - 34 (+3)
10. xxaaaxx [s] - 34
10. heppm01 [d] - 34
8. badgerfellow [d][s] - 33
8. oduguy22 [d][s] - 33 (-2)
7. 9021amyers [d][s] - 32 (+1)
5. MattKnowles [s] - 31 (+1)
5. Peter the Accountant [s] - 31 (-2)
4. American Idiot [s] - 30 (+1)
3. ChexMix [d][s] - 29 (+1)
2. casketromance [s] - 23
1. jbeltz [d][s] - 20
SenseiCAY
Jeopardy Participant

Post by SenseiCAY »

On Q10, we asked you to recall some more events that happened in 2018.

Q10. Letter and month required. I tried to include everything that happened in 2018, but predictably, I failed miserably, so I put the rest here. Given a set of events, give the month in 2018 in which the events occurred.
  1. Jim Acosta has his hard press pass revoked by the White House. Jeff Sessions fired as Attorney General. George H.W. Bush dies.
  2. Banksy work “Girl with Balloon” is sold and promptly destroyed by a shredder hidden in the frame of the painting. A gunman opens fire at Tree of Life in Pittsburgh, killing 11. Brett Kavanaugh confirmed as the newest Supreme Court Justice.
  3. Rex Tillerson fired as Secretary of State. The Shape of Water wins Best Picture. Women are granted driving privileges in Saudi Arabia.
  4. Donald Trump meets with Kim Jong Un in Singapore. Justify wins the Belmont, and with it, the Triple Crown. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wins a primary against incumbent Joe Crowley.
  5. Michael Cohen sentenced to 3 years in prison for false testimony and tax fraud. President Emanuel Macron delivers a televised address to the French people in response to the Yellow Vests movement. Hootie and the Blowfish announce their reunion and a 2019 tour.
  6. Kilauea begins to erupt in Hawaii. Megan Markle marries Prince Harry. Roseanne cancelled after its star actress issues a racist tweet.
  7. Elon Musk launches his Tesla into space. The Winter Olympics take place in Pyeongchang, South Korea. Jacob Zuma resigns as President of South Africa.
  8. Scott Morrison succeeds Malcolm Turnbull as PM of Australia. Parker Solar Probe is launched. A smattering of white supremacists gather in front of the White House on the anniversary of the Charlottesville rally – they are dwarfed by thousands of counter-protesters.
  9. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, gives birth. Kim Jong-Un meets with Moon Jae-In in the village of Panmunjom.
  10. The world watches as a Thai youth soccer team is rescued after being trapped for 17 days by rising waters in a cave. The FIFA World Cup winner is crowned. Trump meets with Putin in Helsinki.
  11. A two-day government shutdown occurs when Democrats filibuster a continuing resolution, ending when Republicans agree to allow debate on the DREAM Act before the CR expires. Women wear black at the 75th Golden Globe Awards to raise awareness for the “Time’s Up” movement against sexual harassment and assault. Oprah receives the Cecil B. DeMille Award.
  12. National Museum of Brazil catches fire. Christine Blasey Ford testifies against Brett Kavanaugh. Hurricane Florence hits the East Coast.
WRONG (+10)
---------------
twelvefootboy (a) december)
Gamawire (E - November)

SHEEP (+7)
---------------
MattKnowles

D - June - 7
---------------
classicroadster
Rackme32
immaf
merica
threearruda
clt013
xxaaaxx

J - July - 4
---------------
BlueberryPlainsNever
MarkBarrett
badgerfellow
jbeltz

K - January - 4
---------------
RJRouge
American Idiot
morbeedo
ChexMix

F - May - 3
---------------
oduguy22
spell4yr
ElendilPickle

C - March - 2
---------------
Woof
9021amyers

L - September - 2
---------------
econgator
Peachbox

SINGLETONS
---------------
A - November - Peter the Accountant
B - October - Floridagator
I - April - casketromance

DROP
---------------
heppm01
AFRET CMS

UNUSED
---------------
E - December
H - August
G - February

Standings after Q10:

30. merica [d][s] - 57
29. Gamawire [d][s] - 54 (-3)
28. Rackme32 [d][s] - 50 (-4)
26. twelvefootboy - 47 (-10)
26. classicroadster [d][s] - 47 (-7)
19. AFRET CMS - 46 (+10)
19. BlueberryPlainsNever - 46 (+3)
19. threearruda [s] - 46 (-2)
19. ElendilPickle [d][s] - 46 (+5)
19. Floridagator [d][s] - 46 (+9)
19. MarkBarrett [d][s] - 46 (+3)
19. Peachbox [d][s] - 46 (+7)
17. RJRouge [d][s] - 45 (+3)
17. morbeedo [d][s] - 45 (+3)
16. immaf - 43 (-2)
15. spell4yr [d][s] - 42 (+2)
13. clt013 [s] - 41 (-3)
13. xxaaaxx [s] - 41 (-3)
11. MattKnowles - 38 (-6)
11. econgator - 38 (+3)
10. badgerfellow [d][s] - 37 (-2)
8. Woof [s] - 36 (+2)
8. oduguy22 [d][s] - 36
5. heppm01 - 34 (+5)
5. American Idiot [s] - 34 (-1)
5. 9021amyers [d][s] - 34 (+2)
4. ChexMix [d][s] - 33 (-1)
3. Peter the Accountant [s] - 32 (+2)
1. casketromance [s] - 24 (+1)
1. jbeltz [d][s] - 24

Come back Monday when we reveal the bonus questions and final standings!
merica
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by merica »

Do I win some sort of award for having seven CONSECUTIVE sheep answers? Questions 4-10 (well, Q6 was a co-sheep). Goodness...