Jeopardy! parody on Family Guy, 2012-01-29

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

Robert K S
Jeopardy! Champion

Jeopardy! parody on Family Guy, 2012-01-29

Post by Robert K S »

Interesting adaptation of a very old set.

The scores on the displays were impossible given the early position in the game.

http://j-archive.com/othermedia/familyguy3.mp4

(The rest of the plot, about Christian Scientists, reminded me of my own 2nd FJ!...)
Paucle
Trekardy! Writer

Re: Jeopardy! parody on Family Guy, 2012-01-29

Post by Paucle »

Robert K S wrote:The scores on the displays were impossible given the early position in the game.
No kidding! He missed a $200 answer on a board showing 3 dead clues, and the scores totaled 31,800 before his response!
Although perhaps, it was pre-doubled scores (so they're in DJ), and the 23k person had DDd late in J! and another one already in DJ.
Volante
Harbinger of the Doomed Lemur

Post by Volante »

Well, these scores are at least possible (albeit...very sad for FJ!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwhGerjNSoo

(The voice actor doing Alex might also sound familiar...)
The best thing that Neil Armstrong ever did, was to let us all imagine we were him.
Latest movies (1-10): Everything Everywhere All at Once (10), Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken (6), Black Sunday /1960/ (6), Marcel the Shell with Shoes On (7)
TenPoundHammer

Post by TenPoundHammer »

Robert — Now I know where I'd seen the name Mary Baker Eddy before. I found a Christian Scientist hymnal the other day, and it has several hymns written by her. The rest are kind of boring, but far less boring than say, New Apostolic.

As for the clip? Peter's reaction at the end was pretty much the same reaction I had to Family Guy about 99% of the time.