reddit jeopardy done?

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

triviawayne
Hoping I don’t drown in this contestant pool

Re: reddit jeopardy done?

Post by triviawayne »

Went back through this thread to get the full instructions, there was one little piece I was missing, took care of that and now I'm ready for the new season!
Total game show career losings = $171,522

MarkBarrett
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by MarkBarrett »

triviawayne wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:32 am
Went back through this thread to get the full instructions, there was one little piece I was missing, took care of that and now I'm ready for the new season!
Yay! Now, we have to hope for preemptions to be kept to a minimum. Any time that noon airing isn't on the next viewing windows get later and later.

triviawayne
Hoping I don’t drown in this contestant pool

Post by triviawayne »

MarkBarrett wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:16 am
triviawayne wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:32 am
Yay! Now, we have to hope for preemptions to be kept to a minimum. Any time that noon airing isn't on the next viewing windows get later and later.
I wouldn't expect there to be any preemptions for 1pm eastern time on both stations that have that time slot. It would take a major news story for that.

After that, 4 & 430pm doesn't work for me at all.

Then I have the rest of the night, but when my trivia nights start again, it could be a problem.

At this point, I have a few extra toys at work, so I'll be recording there at 1pm, and that should be the least disruptive or least likely to be interrupted for me.
Total game show career losings = $171,522