TPH's FJ! analysis

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

User avatar
OntarioQuizzer
Lots and Lots of Interviews
Posts: 1367
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:01 am

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by OntarioQuizzer »

1stlvlthinker wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:51 am
The thing that pisses me off is that TPH has made more money than I in game shows despite this.
Did you see his "Wheel" appearance? If you actually watched him on "Wheel", you'd know this is a terrible take.
Andy Saunders
Moderator, #JeopardyLivePanel
Host, Complete The List
J! Archive Founding Archivist
Site Admin - The Jeopardy! Fan

1stlvlthinker
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 am

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by 1stlvlthinker »

OntarioQuizzer wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:12 am
1stlvlthinker wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:51 am
The thing that pisses me off is that TPH has made more money than I in game shows despite this.
Did you see his "Wheel" appearance? If you actually watched him on "Wheel", you'd know this is a terrible take.
Yes, I did. Like I said, I'm not ACTUALLY pissed off about it, it just seems weird that someone who struggles to answer what I think are basic questions is more successful at game shows than I am. Yes, I also know there are different types of shows out there than just trivia ones, and I thoroughly enjoyed watcing TPH on Wheel.
Now swimming in the J! pool.

User avatar
CasketRomance
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 2559
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by CasketRomance »

TenPoundHammer wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:47 am
CasketRomance wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:21 pm
i don't get it either...from what i have seen over the years on here is i know way more crap than he does and i can't even come close to passing the online test...dude is annoying
Says the person who has not only replied to literally every post I've made on here, but has also stalked me on Twitter and Facebook...
i have replied to pretty much every post you have made on here


and i have not stalked you on either of those platforms...i followed you on twitter and your posts came through my feed, so i commented on them...no idea what your facebook name is, so i have never been on your facebook page...did talk smack about you on a mutual friend's facebook page though, but it was in context of his post ...might want to look up the definition of stalking

mahatma
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 580
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by mahatma »

CasketRomance wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:22 pm
might want to look up the definition of stalking
NHO stalking

User avatar
triviawayne
Hoping I don’t drown in this contestant pool
Posts: 1828
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by triviawayne »

mahatma wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:57 pm
CasketRomance wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:22 pm
might want to look up the definition of stalking
NHO stalking
Never heard of "NHO"...what is NHO
Total game show career losings = $171,522

mas3cf
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 663
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:15 am

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by mas3cf »

triviawayne wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:12 pm
mahatma wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:57 pm
CasketRomance wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:22 pm
might want to look up the definition of stalking
NHO stalking
Never heard of "NHO"...what is NHO
It could be literally anything.

User avatar
CasketRomance
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 2559
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by CasketRomance »

this forum needs a like button for comments...all 3 of the previous comments were awesome

User avatar
triviawayne
Hoping I don’t drown in this contestant pool
Posts: 1828
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by triviawayne »

CasketRomance wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:21 pm
this forum needs a like button for comments...all 3 of the previous comments were awesome
There was one, but no way was anybody gonna get that in 30 seconds
Total game show career losings = $171,522

seaborgium
Undefeated in Reruns
Posts: 6864
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:31 am

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by seaborgium »

In TPH's defense, when someone comes at you in as unsolicited and annoying a manner as CasketRomance does on social media, it's hard not to characterize it as stalking.

User avatar
CasketRomance
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 2559
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by CasketRomance »

seaborgium wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:41 pm
In TPH's defense, when someone comes at you in as unsolicited and annoying a manner as CasketRomance does on social media, it's hard not to characterize it as stalking.
but i don't seek him out...it comes up in my feed...can't classify that as stalking

seaborgium
Undefeated in Reruns
Posts: 6864
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:31 am

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by seaborgium »

CasketRomance wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:48 pm
seaborgium wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:41 pm
In TPH's defense, when someone comes at you in as unsolicited and annoying a manner as CasketRomance does on social media, it's hard not to characterize it as stalking.
but i don't seek him out...it comes up in my feed...can't classify that as stalking
It's not like his posts come up in your feed through no choice of yours.

User avatar
CasketRomance
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 2559
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by CasketRomance »

seaborgium wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:52 pm
CasketRomance wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:48 pm
seaborgium wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:41 pm
In TPH's defense, when someone comes at you in as unsolicited and annoying a manner as CasketRomance does on social media, it's hard not to characterize it as stalking.
but i don't seek him out...it comes up in my feed...can't classify that as stalking
You chose to follow him.
that is true...so anyone someone follows stalks that person? would be one thing if i made an effort to go to their page looking to see if there had been activity, but i didn't...i didn't even comment on every piece that came through my feed...not stalking by any means

seaborgium
Undefeated in Reruns
Posts: 6864
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:31 am

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by seaborgium »

I'm not saying it is stalking. As I said before:
seaborgium wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:41 pm
when someone comes at you in as unsolicited and annoying a manner as CasketRomance does on social media, it's hard not to characterize it as stalking.
Would you prefer I call it harassment instead? If you weren't the worst it wouldn't be a problem.

User avatar
CasketRomance
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 2559
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by CasketRomance »

seaborgium wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:56 pm
I'm not saying it is stalking. As I said before:
seaborgium wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:41 pm
when someone comes at you in as unsolicited and annoying a manner as CasketRomance does on social media, it's hard not to characterize it as stalking.
Would you prefer I call it harassment instead? If you weren't the worst it wouldn't be a problem.
i don't see it in this case...just replying to comments that were put out there...now if i posted on said person's wall repeatedly and that person didn't want it, then yeah that would be harassment...but if someone is posting on an open forum and someone responds to those comments, it can't be harassment

and in this case, dude blocked me on twitter and i didn't set up another account to track him...my comments were those of convenience and never really sought him out

seaborgium
Undefeated in Reruns
Posts: 6864
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:31 am

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by seaborgium »

CasketRomance wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:05 pm
seaborgium wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:56 pm
I'm not saying it is stalking. As I said before:
seaborgium wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:41 pm
when someone comes at you in as unsolicited and annoying a manner as CasketRomance does on social media, it's hard not to characterize it as stalking.
Would you prefer I call it harassment instead? If you weren't the worst it wouldn't be a problem.
i don't see it in this case...just replying to comments that were put out there...now if i posted on said person's wall repeatedly and that person didn't want it, then yeah that would be harassment...but if someone is posting on an open forum and someone responds to those comments, it can't be harassment

and in this case, dude blocked me on twitter and i didn't set up another account to track him...my comments were those of convenience and never really sought him out
So why have you been both Vaclav and Boleslaw?

User avatar
CasketRomance
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 2559
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by CasketRomance »

seaborgium wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:16 pm
CasketRomance wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:05 pm
seaborgium wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:56 pm
I'm not saying it is stalking. As I said before:
seaborgium wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:41 pm
when someone comes at you in as unsolicited and annoying a manner as CasketRomance does on social media, it's hard not to characterize it as stalking.
Would you prefer I call it harassment instead? If you weren't the worst it wouldn't be a problem.
i don't see it in this case...just replying to comments that were put out there...now if i posted on said person's wall repeatedly and that person didn't want it, then yeah that would be harassment...but if someone is posting on an open forum and someone responds to those comments, it can't be harassment

and in this case, dude blocked me on twitter and i didn't set up another account to track him...my comments were those of convenience and never really sought him out
So why have you been both Vaclav and Boleslaw?
because vaclav was banned by the site..i created boleslaw to have an account...i didn't have 2 accounts going at one time...the creation of boleslaw wasn't to counter being blocked by a specific person

polaris
Contributor
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:09 pm

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by polaris »

Tinfoil hat time: CasketRomance is an alt of TPH or one of his white knights designed to make him seem less annoying. I'd give it a 50/50 chance.

Ironhorse
Wagering Pacifist
Posts: 1372
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:21 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by Ironhorse »

If somebody blocks you and you just "happen" to interact with them on a future account, that is unquestionably harassment.
Never been on J!, but once won a knockoff version that aired on local access TV.

User avatar
TenPoundHammer
Otters are meant to swim
Posts: 8316
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by TenPoundHammer »

polaris wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:09 am
Tinfoil hat time: CasketRomance is an alt of TPH or one of his white knights designed to make him seem less annoying. I'd give it a 50/50 chance.
Considering I have actually been harassed for years on Twitter and Wikipedia by someone else, why would I fake-harass myself?
Ten Pound Hammer

This space for rent

User avatar
CasketRomance
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 2559
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Re: TPH's FJ! analysis

Post by CasketRomance »

Ironhorse wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:40 pm
If somebody blocks you and you just "happen" to interact with them on a future account, that is unquestionably harassment.
he didn't block me on both accounts...the one account was shut down by twitter for a dumb reason so i went to another account for daily use...it was the 2nd account that dude blocked

Post Reply