When do I get my picture with Alex?

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

debramc
Iced Mare Grub

When do I get my picture with Alex?

Post by debramc »

I know this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find it so maybe it was on the old board. I was under the impression that photos with Alex are sent around your airdate, but my show aired more than a month ago and still nothing... Is this normal, or is it time for me to shoot off an email to Maggie?
Spaceman Spiff
One-and-done J! Champ (and proud of it!)

Re: When do I get my picture with Alex?

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

I'd say it's time to shoot off an email. I got mine a few days before my airdate (about a year ago).
emtwo
Contributor

Post by emtwo »

Yeah if you email Susie from publicity she'll send 'em right over. I actually got mine a good couple weeks before my airdates so you should be fine if you ask now.
debramc
Iced Mare Grub

Post by debramc »

Thanks! I'll do it.
SkoolRN
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by SkoolRN »

debramc wrote:I know this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find it so maybe it was on the old board. I was under the impression that photos with Alex are sent around your airdate, but my show aired more than a month ago and still nothing... Is this normal, or is it time for me to shoot off an email to Maggie?
I had to email and remind them. Silly me, I had expected an actual autographed by Alex photo to turn up in my real (as in curbside) mailbox one day. As time went by and that didn't happen, I posted a similar inquiry to yours.
"Lefthanders have more enthusiasm for life. They sleep on the wrong side of the bed and their head gets more stagnant on that side."
Casey Stengel.