Wednesday, January 22, 2020 Game Recap and Discussion (SPOILERS)

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

davey
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 Game Recap and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by davey »

Jeff-thecdboy wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:46 am
MarkBarrett wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:03 am Dennis left his spot to graciously congratulate his opponents and then did a Snagglepuss. To me it looked like misunderstanding an offstage instruction and in no way looked like poor sportsmanship when Dennis was walking away. Dennis finally got the message and returned to his place for the after chat with Alex.
I thought it was because Dennis wanted to make sure everyone knew that he was actually wearing pants.
:lol:
Seriously, I thought he wanted to speak to someone in the audience (or a staff member). It in no way looked like anything else.
Bamaman
Also Receiving Votes

Post by Bamaman »

earendel wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:02 am I got the right FJ! answer but for the wrong reason. I thought that the U.S. had been given the USVI by Great Britain in WWI, so it would make sense that they would drive on the same side of the road as England. Turns out that we got the USVI from Denmark. Oh, well, I'll take it.
I knew we got them from the Danes so I figured that didn’t matter. I have been to the USVI (over 30 years ago) and couldn’t remember where they drove. Went with American Samoa.
LucarioSnooperVixey
Carrying Letters and Lemons

Post by LucarioSnooperVixey »

55 R
DD: 3/3
FJ: :mrgreen:
LT: Bob Dole, Cowl, Baltimore, Henchman, Printer, Grey's Anatomy, The Goldbergs, Prince, Begone, Le Figaro
Douglas Squasoni
BigDaddyMatty
Hoping not to get pruney this time

Post by BigDaddyMatty »

Coryat: 38,600
46 R/1 W
DD: 3/3
FJ: :(
LT: Bob Dole, Baltimore, henchman, prince

Like some others here, I was only able to come up with four of the five inhabited territories during the Think! music. As soon as time was out, I paused, came up with the fifth, and knew it had to be right. I think I would have gotten this one in the studio since I would have taken the time during the commercial break to have all of our territories fresh in my mind, but who knows.
Sprinkles are for winners.