Official Board is Back?

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

gloriaclemente
Jeopardy! Champion

Official Board is Back?

Post by gloriaclemente »

I was just able to open the Sony Pictures Jeopardy Message Board from the Jeopardy website. Did it just re-appear? I wonder if it coincides with the LulzSec arrests yesterday...
dhkendall
Pursuing the Dream

Re: Official Board is Back?

Post by dhkendall »

gloriaclemente wrote:I was just able to open the Sony Pictures Jeopardy Message Board from the Jeopardy website. Did it just re-appear? I wonder if it coincides with the LulzSec arrests yesterday...
Looks like it (the first part of your query, don't know if it has to do with the arrests - although maybe Alex tackled them in a hallway), I last checked the Sony board *very* recently, like within-the-last-24-hours recently and it was down.
"Jeopardy! is two parts luck and one part luck" - Me

"The way to win on Jeopardy is to be a rabidly curious, information-omnivorous person your entire life." - Ken Jennings

Follow my progress game by game since 2012
Volante
Harbinger of the Doomed Lemur

Post by Volante »

So, who's gonna start the pool on when it'll go back down?
The best thing that Neil Armstrong ever did, was to let us all imagine we were him.
Latest movies (1-10): WIthnail & I (7), An Autumn Afternoon (7), Europa Europa (7), Tampopo (9)
bpmod
Rank

Post by bpmod »

I'd say it's a good sign that not a single post has been made over there since it came back up.

I see we're not missing much by staying away from it.

Brian
...but the senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity.

If I had 50 cents for every math question I got right, I'd have $6.30 by now.
gloriaclemente
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by gloriaclemente »

I was checking over there because I have a friend who missed the adult online test this year, but wanted to register for the "make-up" that they were promising:

"Additionally, we are planning another online test opportunity for adults who did not have the chance to register. The dates are to be announced. We appreciate your patience. If you are already registered for online testing or subscribe to the Jeopardy! newsletter, you will be notified when new dates are scheduled. Otherwise please check back regularly on this page and on Facebook.com/Jeopardy, or follow us on Twitter for the latest information. If you are already registered you will not have to re-register."

I think since audition invitations are going out, this will not be happening, right?